Atlanta Nighthawks Concept

TFoA

Alrighty, so this is my third go-around in designing a logo from scratch, and I liked it. So I wanted some C&C from the CCSLC. So without further ado, the Atlanta Nighthawks

AtlantaNighthawksLogo.pngAtlantaNighthawksPrimaryLogo.pngAtlantaNighthawksCapLogo.png

AtlantaNighthawksUnisFinal.png

AtlantaNighthawksAltsFinal.png

AtlantaNighthawksBPUnis.png

One thing right-off that I noticed you should change is the two different fonts for the front and back numbers.Either use one or the other,mixing and matching fonts....ESPECIALLY numbers....is usually a no-no of designing.Other than that I like the effort and I really dig the colors.

98Falcons.png

One thing right-off that I noticed you should change is the two different fonts for the front and back numbers.Either use one or the other,mixing and matching fonts....ESPECIALLY numbers....is usually a no-no of designing.Other than that I like the effort and I really dig the colors.

...I used the same font, the resizing just messed it up, stupid Photosuite <_<

I'll try to fix that

If you would like me to-since it's for the league we're both in-I could re-do it in Illustrator on my full-size 3D template and leave it as-is,just clean-up the lines and what-not.If not I totally understand but I still wanted to offer because I like the potential this has :D

98Falcons.png

This is pretty darn nice...

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Those colors together are outstanding. Not typical Navy blue and light blue like the Jazz and Grizzlies. I think they look great. I was going to single out the navy blue alt as my favorite, but then I looked again and the hats and the way the words pop off all the jerseys made it too hard to single one out. I'd love to see this in illustrator. It's amazing how such a simple thing as a different shade of the same color can absolutely make or break a logo/identity.

ThaFlame talk to Robbman, to see if you can get the logo and uniform set vectorized.

Already done:DI'm workin' on it now to post soon :D

Thanks Robb, if you could I know this is alot but could you also do the Armadillos as well?

Archived