Here it is....post 2000!

Brass

Where do I start? Hmmm, well I guess I will tell ya that this is my 2000th post! No brainer from the title! :P Well here are some announcements so get ready for the best 2000th post. Now get ready for the best 2000th post EVER!!!!

Alright, my first announcement is about my new studio, SUNBURST DESIGNS. Here is my temporary logo for it. I got the logo from ClipArt:

Sunburst_Designs.png

All my concept will now feature this on them.

My next announcement....hmmm, well since I unveiled ideas for Duke and a fantasy Patriot's concept, why not continue and show you guys some more! Here are the Washington Bats, Miami Vice, (both fantasy) and a Los Angeles Kings redesign!

WASHINGTON BATS:

PRIMARY

SECONDARY 1

SECONDARY 2

WORDWORK

MIAMI VICE:

PRIMARY

SECONDARY

WORDWORK

ANNIVERSARY PATCH

LOS ANGELES KINGS REDESIGN:

PRIMARY

SECONDARY

WORDWORK

Now for my next announcement! This June, you will be fresh out of high school/college, or even if you don't go or have graduated, then get your school spirit back, because....it's coming back!

Now for my last, but definetly not least announcemt. A JERSEY PROJECT! Remember when Roger Clemente did team sets? Well they inspired me to do my own. Not just the NHL, but the AHL also!. And not just the AHL, but the ECHL as well! Enjoy!

NHL

ANAHEIM

ATLANTA

BOSTON

BUFFALO

CALGARY

CAROLINA

CHICAGO

COLORADO

COLUMBUS

DALLAS

DETROIT

EDMONTON

FLORIDA

LOS ANGELES

MINNESOTA

MONTREAL

NASHVILLE

NEW JERSEY

NY ISLANDERS

NY RANGERS

OTTAWA

PHILADELPHIA

PHOENIX

PITTSBURGH

SAN JOSE

ST. LOUIS

TAMPA BAY

TORONTO

VANCOUVER

WASHINGTON

AHL

ALBANY

BINGHAMPTON

BRIDGEPORT

CHICAGO

CINCINNATI

CLEVELAND

EDMONTON

GRAND RAPIDS

HAMILTON

HARTFORD

HERSHEY

HOUSTON

LOWELL

MANCHESTER

MANITOBA

MILWAUKEE

NORFOLK

PHILADELPHIA

PORTLAND

PROVIDENCE

ROCHESTER

SAN ANTONIO

SPRINGFIELD

SYRACUSE

UTAH

WILKES-BARRE/SCRANTON

WORCHESTER

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I must be missing something, I only see a few teams that have anything different in your concepts, but I'm sure it took a lot of effort, I look forward to the other leagues.

Yeah, the concept of team sets is to design new jerseys for all teams. Most of the teams jersey's I already like and I got rid of the ones I didn't.

what the hell is ccslc?

COngrats on getting to 2000 posts. It seems that you are content with most of the current NHL. My favorite change you made was the Rangers home jersey.

PS be sure to check out my jets concept towards the bottom of the page- i think its one of my better concepts and id like to know what you think

heres to getting to 3000 (i raise my glass)

signature.gif

Ugh--you went back to the Oilers' old look--their current colour scheme is much better--and most of the Oiler fans I know (and there are many) would agree.

They like the old look becasue of its Gretzky and Stanley Cup connotations--but prefer the current look as far as appearance goes--

Of course it is possible you like the old look better any way...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Congrats Brass on your 2000th post - Love your concepts/work. Great job!!! :notworthy:

(I only have 94 more to go to reach 2000)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 3 weeks later...

Are you kidding us? To be frank, THESE DESIGNS SUCK! First of all, you did nothing with Detroit, and the rest of the original six is embarassing. Don't you understand, the Rangers killed that logo jersey before the fans burnt down the Garden. Ditto for the Islanders Gorton's fishstick fisherman. And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

The rest of the league designs look about as original as a bunch of third-graders with a set of magic markers during coloring time.

And the AHL! Only two designs are halfway palitable. The Amerks red sweater, which they currently wear on Friday nights (real original, you just copied an existing one like Detroit), and the Hershey white with the old-style bear (although you purloined the new Phoenix sweater).

Your 2000th post, huh? What was it, a millenium joke?

P.S. Your company logo looks like the Ft. Wayne Komets logo!

Are you kidding us? To be frank, THESE DESIGNS SUCK! First of all, you did nothing with Detroit, and the rest of the original six is embarassing. Don't you understand, the Rangers killed that logo jersey before the fans burnt down the Garden. Ditto for the Islanders Gorton's fishstick fisherman. And the Frogs would never wear a bleu sweater, let alone one carrying the Maroons "M."

The rest of the league designs look about as original as a bunch of third-graders with a set of magic markers during coloring time.

And the AHL! Only two designs are halfway palitable. The Amerks red sweater, which they currently wear on Friday nights (real original, you just copied an existing one like Detroit), and the Hershey white with the old-style bear (although you purloined the new Phoenix sweater).

Constructive criticism anybody??? <_<

Do you have a broken record or something? :therock:

I saw, I came, I left.

Are you kidding us? To be frank, THESE DESIGNS SUCK! [rest of ridiculousness removed]

I'm sorry, but who the F do you think you are, huh? I'm not a big fan off brass's work, it's true, but what makes you think that you should just waltz in here, and within your first thirty posts, go on a tirade cutting down someone's concepts? Looking at your message history, I suppose it's not that surprising, though you haven't been as directly an ass, just a jerk that likes to use the crutch of "tradition."

Basically, if you're not capable of being a decent human, why don't you just enjoy a big piping cup of STFU and go somewhere else, eh?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Typical n00b talk.

VmWIn6B.png

P.S. Your company logo looks like the Ft. Wayne Komets logo!

So it was ok when Roger Clemente did his NHL redesign and copied most teams? My idea was to place all the jerseys I liked into sets, and most jerseys right now I love!

I just tried to make jerseys, but hell, you're probably a 50 year old guy picking on me 15 year old. Yeah, very mature.

Ya see guys, did you ever noticed the first guys to slam other people's concepts, are the users that can't make any themselves? Not trying to slam anybody, but Sportsfan331 (since he left) used to slam everybody's work, yet his was...well....it sucked frankly.

So next time I post a concept, I guess I'll PM Bulldogsbark55 and see if it passes his "standards."'

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived