Kings concept

stimpy

i like the template. the "LA" shoulder logo doesnt work for me. out side that this certainly has potential. i like what you got going on here.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Eh, they're exceptionally plain. Really, what they've got now is great, though I waffle on the "LOS ANGELES" along the bottom.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Eh, they're exceptionally plain. Really, what they've got now is great, though I waffle on the "LOS ANGELES" along the bottom.

Yeah I originally planned on putting "Los Angeles" on the bottom but it didn't look right.

Eh, they're exceptionally plain.  Really, what they've got now is great, though I waffle on the "LOS ANGELES" along the bottom.

Yeah I originally planned on putting "Los Angeles" on the bottom but it didn't look right.

I wish the official designers said that

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It's been on the order of fifteen years since the Kings wore such colours. Frankly, their new look is terrific. The silver makes sense, and the "forum blue" (aka purple) and black make for a nice look. There are things I'd tweak about their look, mostly about the colours they use for their names/numbers, but otherwise, the jersey patterns and colours are fantastic.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I like their original unis--and when playing EA's NHL game if the Kings are on the schedule --They play in them--not the Oiler style purple & yellow unis they had just prior to their Gretzky days-but the original ones...

Not this style (ick)-

939F.jpg

But this style-

p109389reg.jpg

Why?

they stood out...

The others just don't do it for me...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I really like these. I'm glad the "third" is actually just another color of the two main jerseys. I hate it when teams go outside their team colors (Edmonton) or use some strange symbol (Nashville) or put their shoulder logo on the crest (LA). I think the Blackhawks are the only ones doing it right.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived