Dallas Stars Concept

stimpy

Interesting. Try to get rid of the white dots around the primary logo on the away jersey and this might be a good one.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I feel this might be one of those jerseys that looks cool in 2D (which it does), but would be too busy in 3D. Lots of stripes on the sleeves and the hem would make for a very busy jersey.

...and yeah, flipping the logos for the opposite shoulder doesn't work for shoulder logos that incorporate letters that aren't symmetrical (such as the logos you're working with here).

Regardless, this is a good effort.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I feel this might be one of those jerseys that looks cool in 2D (which it does), but would be too busy in 3D. Lots of stripes on the sleeves and the hem would make for a very busy jersey.

...and yeah, flipping the logos for the opposite shoulder doesn't work for shoulder logos that incorporate letters that aren't symmetrical (such as the logos you're working with here).

Regardless, this is a good effort.

Maybe you are right with the 2-d to 3-d transition. Maybe somebody could put these in a hockey game and see, I would maybe when I get NHL for th ePC sometime. I would put most of my good concepts anyway.

Archived