NCAA Hockey Tournament

Joshawaggie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota a #1? I mean, the Gophers are strong, but they were third in the WCHA and 0-2 during the Final Five. Then again, the WCHA got five teams in, something I also didn't expect. Is the conference just that strong?

(BTW, it's "Minnesota." Check your bracket. :D )

Oh, yeah, and the logo for this year's Frozen Four? Weak sauce. Same thing for the 2006 logo. Yawn.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

oops on the Minnesota spelling, oh well, maybe I did it on purpose, stupid Gophers :P

I was suprised 5 WCHA teams got in too, I knew Wisconsin was on the bubble, but I thought they would be out after losing to ND in the WCHA final five. Must be a real strong conference this year.

Geoff you have a niuce braket too, not as boring as mine. You did use the old UND logo though, the geometric Sioux head, the one in my bracket is the current logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Minnesota a #1?  I mean, the Gophers are strong, but they were third in the WCHA and 0-2 during the Final Five.  Then again, the WCHA got five teams in, something I also didn't expect.  Is the conference just that strong?

(BTW, it's "Minnesota."  Check your bracket.  :D )

Oh, yeah, and the logo for this year's Frozen Four?  Weak sauce.  Same thing for the 2006 logo.  Yawn.

also note that 3 of the 4 #1 seeds are WCHA. sweetness.

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm picking Colgate with an upset and in the Final it will be North Dakota and Denver with the Sioux taking it.

OMMF rocks.

Ditto. I've got the Sioux winning it all as well.

JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FREAKING SIOUXbuttrock.gif

Credit to Nitroseed for the smiley

Eh, I expect North Dakota to lose in the first round, setting up a BC/BU regional final in Worcester. Imagine the insanity of that for a moment. BC will probably take that.

In the West, Minnesota's hosting the region, and they're the #1 seed. I don't think they'll have much trouble getting out of there.

The Midwest is interesting. CC is a freakin' machine, but Michigan may get a bit of home state boost. I think CC will still pull through that one.

As for the Northeast, it'd be easy for me to pick Denver, but I think UNH may have something to say about it. If there's going to be an upset, that may very well be it.

As for the Frozen Four, BC beats Minnesota and CC beats Denver or UNH, doesn't matter. In the final, CC's just too strong.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

My Frozen Four looks like this

Boston College

Cornell

Colorado College

Denver

Speaking of Boston College watch out in 2006-2007 my buddy got a scholarship to play hockey there. It was a choice between Michigan and BC but he chose to go to Boston. It was a win win for him, either one is a great school.

1zqy8ok.gif

Oh, yeah, and the logo for this year's Frozen Four? Weak sauce. Same thing for the 2006 logo. Yawn.

Hopefully they'll get it right for 2007 when we get the FF in St. Louis.

Did someone say CCSLC Midwest Conclave 2007?

I'm picking Colgate with an upset and in the Final it will be North Dakota and Denver with the Sioux taking it.

OMMF rocks.

Ditto. I've got the Sioux winning it all as well.

JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE THE FREAKING SIOUXbuttrock.gif

Credit to Nitroseed for the smiley

i like this guy

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

oops on the Minnesota spelling, oh well, maybe I did it on purpose, stupid Gophers :P

I was suprised 5 WCHA teams got in too, I knew Wisconsin was on the bubble, but I thought they would be out after losing to ND in the WCHA final five. Must be a real strong conference this year.

Geoff you have a niuce braket too, not as boring as mine. You did use the old UND logo though, the geometric Sioux head, the one in my bracket is the current logo.

I know. I like that one. It is yet another logo my school has ripped off from colleges also. lol

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I'm heading to the Frozen Four as well, my third trip in seven years. I saw Michigan top BC in OT in 98, BC beat the Sioux in OT in 01. I can't wait. My sister went to Cornell, so my Dad is rooting for them. I'd like to at least see a west vs. east final - BC/Michigan would be pretty hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I missed out on the Colgate thing but I still smell another title for ND.

Go Sioux!

all WCHA Frozen Four...cool. as long as the Gerbils get beat it's gonna be a good tourney. for this upcoming weekend only, go DU!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived