Utah Warriors

hubsportsfan17

Also the Warriors will not be playing at the E Center like they used to, but will now call the Delta Center home.

Do you know why?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Also the Warriors will not be playing at the E Center like they used to, but will now call the Delta Center home.

Do you know why?

The article said that the Delta Center was more attractive to the league because of its larger seating capacity.

Signature intentionally left blank

Do you know why?

The article said that the Delta Center was more attractive to the league because of its larger seating capacity.

What kind of attendence does the league usually see from these games? You can't tell me your going to get more than 10,000 SLC fans to go to these games.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

That's pretty lame. Denny Haslam didn't comment on the situation. Seems a little fishy to me. Looks like there's something going on here that the public doesn't know about.

Retired Number's To Come

So I goes the whole idea of the Washington Warriors team is definatley dead, huh?

they're not dead yet, I do understand that the people of the Utah Warriors will fight for the name of the Warriors from Washington, but I know Snyder won't give it up to easily

Archived