Melbourne Olympic (WA2)

Alphabet Man

aussie,

I really like what you did with your modern approach. The jersey is clean and the colors really blend well together. Nice logo, very simple but it gets to the point.

What is behind the olympic rings on the jersey? Are they color waves (sort of) or something else?

I'd suggest adding yellow to the pants, like a small line on the side and maybe the belt...

Nice work!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

• 2 weeks later...
aussie,

I really like what you did with your modern approach. The jersey is clean and the colors really blend well together. Nice logo, very simple but it gets to the point.

What is behind the olympic rings on the jersey? Are they color waves (sort of) or something else?

I'd suggest adding yellow to the pants, like a small line on the side and maybe the belt...

Nice work!

behind the rings says 'Melbourne Olympic Established 2005' all over the place... i got more things coming soon with this type of style

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived