Atlantic Ocean Crushers of NJ

BB61

This is for WAFA, aussie's Aussie Rules league. I posted it over there, and since it seemed that people liked my last one, I'd throw this one at you all and see what everyone says.

AOCIdentity.jpg

philly.png

That shade of green matches the color of the ocean in NJ...but being from Philly, you probably know that already  :D 

Yeah, I've been to Wildwood and Cape May a few times. I speak the voice of experience. :-)

Nice work there. Although, I was expecting Ocean Spray to be the sponsor  :D 

There are no Cranberry bogs in South Jersey. At least -- I don't think there are. o_O

philly.png

There still are. In fact, touring working bogs is one of the top 5 "Other things to do in South Jersey" listed by the Coastal Heritage Trail people. (On the inside, the South Jerseyite in me is an uncomfortable mix of misplaced pride, and sadness for knowing this and finding a web site to confirm it.)

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Heh. I figured there might be some, but I don't think Ocean Spray has any bogs down here. I know there's one in Plymouth, MA. Besides, I think the Borgota has more money. :D

philly.png

Well, I had actually started with a lighter shade, but I didn't know with what... frequency, I guess, I'd be using it with the Sand, so I darkened it. Not only that, but I didn't want to end up doing with the original River Sox concept (read: bright cyan) and making everyone's eyes explode. But I'm glad you like it. :-)

philly.png

Archived