The first marlies concept on here.

Geoff

I know sai what the jerseys would be but here is my idea. I wanted a classic hockey look to go along with the crest. I didn't want anything radical.

marlies.png

C&C

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Nice work but I'm confused, do the Marlies play for the NHL or the AHL, and whats gonna happen with hockey in the U.S.? Is the U.S. gonna start a new league or will we continue with the NHL and redo stuff, or even keep ther NHL the same as is.

Anyway I'm not a big hockey fan I'm just curious. I think that is a VERY NICE concept you have there keep 'em comin'.

stlouisrams.jpg

The Toronto Marlies will be the AHL affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs. The NHL is currently trying to get a CBA for the 05-06 season anfd beyond. There still is hockey in the US, though.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I know sai what the jerseys would be but here is my idea. I wanted a classic hockey look to go along with the crest. I didn't want anything radical.

marlies.png

C&C

way too close to the concept i was working on. Oh well I'll go with a more "Radical" look i suppose.

Good job man.

Very Nice Work - love what you've done!!! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived