Double checking my project list before vacation

nitroseed

yeah, I'm starting to feel really bad.  Nitroseed is using his vacation to do stuff for us.  Then again,  he may be stuck inside a lot because of Bill.  Still, there are 27 requests as of now for him to do on his vacation.  Seriously, the original 14 are more than enough.  I don't mean to point out anyone in particular, but several people have asked him to do many designs.  The man's not a machine.

Vacation first, design second.

The way I think this should be handled is that these requests should be things that he could tackle when he's bored or wants to stop working on a some concept he's doing.  These really shouldn't have a timetable.  Think about yourself doing 27 designs.  Imagine how long, painstaking, and eventually boring it would be.

• 4 weeks later...

Yey.

I get to ask for some things!

If possible, a redone Montreal Maroons and/or Montreal Wanderers logo would be swell.

Maybe a Quebec Bulldogs on the side...

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Yes! I've been done for a while. Sorry this is taking so long. I'm swamped with client work and school work, compounded with the fact that I'm moving tomorrow. Haven't had much time to work on casual stuff. As soon as I get some breathing room, I'll have some things to post.

Nitroseed my deepest sympathies with all this work piling up I won't ask you for anything because I don't need anything done.  One slight recomendation never do this again before you go on vacation.  

P.S.  JKR Devil why do you need your New Jersey Jokers logo done when you already have a logo?  ???

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

As soon as I get some breathing room, I'll have some things to post.

When you mean breathing room, do you mean some time away from kissing your fiancee? :D I'm only kidding! That's cruel I know. At least I'm not a stand up comic.

So what kind of place are you moving into? House? condo?

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived