Tank Stumper 4/4/05

NJTank

What two players have hit 3 home runs on opening day?

Rick Kimchauk and Randy Thirgood did it in my slow pitch softball league on the first day of the year. They were some monster shots.

Seriously though NJTank, just a little help here to help improve your stumpers. You need to give the league, etc... or you leave yourself open to too many interpretations on your questions. It's OK on a fun board like this, but when you are playing for the big bucks, all kinds of problems will evolve.

Keep trying, I enjoy your stumper attempts.

What two players have hit 3 home runs on opening day?

Rick Kimchauk and Randy Thirgood did it in my slow pitch softball league on the first day of the year. They were some monster shots.

Seriously though NJTank, just a little help here to help improve your stumpers. You need to give the league, etc... or you leave yourself open to too many interpretations on your questions. It's OK on a fun board like this, but when you are playing for the big bucks, all kinds of problems will evolve.

Keep trying, I enjoy your stumper attempts.

I think it's time to put this version of Mojoto out to stud...

btw, the answer is George Bell (1988) and Karl Rhodes (1994)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Bell Rhodes and Young joining them are correct btw all 3 came on April 4th

April 4, 1987 1994 and 2005

Also, Tuffy Rhodes did it in the NL, but Bell and Young were both DH's against the Royals. I don't know what that has to do with anything, but it is a weird coincidence.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived