• Created
  • Last Reply
gnat.gif

Comments welcome.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

What in the hell is it? :blink:

You read my mind...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

is that a lawn gnat, or a fungus gnat?

and yes gnats are indeed related to mosquitos and craneflys. they tend to have stockier bodies and shorter wings then thier blood sucking cousins do.

Leave it to the biggest Gnat of them all...........uh I mean our resident Pest Terminator, to inform us. :D

Nats Mascot Under Wraps

It may be the most closely guarded secret in the Nation's Capital.

But the Washington Nationals' mascot and its name are being kept under wraps for almost another month.

The fact that the team even has a mascot isn't well known. But team spokesman Josh Golden says a mascot has already been picked out and named. It's just being kept a secret.

His debut will come on Sunday, April 17th, "Kids Opening Day."

Nationals mark return of nation's pasttime to nation's capital

The Nationals are actually holding not one, but two opening nights both with special events. A block party for fans will be held at the at the Stadium Armory Mall when the official home opener kicks off and fans who attend Kid's Opening Day on April 17 (against the Diamondbacks as well) will get the rare chance to witness the birth of an icon on field when the Nationals unveil their new, closely guarded mascot.

"I think kids' opening day will be great for families to get an impression of the park -- I can't wait to see the mascot born. It's exciting," said Mrs. Martin, who was sworn to secrecy as to the identity of the mascot.

0I3kSAc.png

We are wolves • Under the moon

Nat the Gant? I don't think it will be that. I think it will be Nat the Cat who happens to fat (and perhaps phat). Maybe it will be a cat who wears a hat, holding a bat. Perhaps he will have sidekicks named Pat and Matt.

I saw, I came, I left.

Nat the Gant? I don't think it will be that. I think it will be Nat the Cat who happens to fat (and perhaps phat). Maybe it will be a cat who wears a hat, holding a bat. Perhaps he will have sidekicks named Pat and Matt.

man, you must love Dr. Seuss...lol

Archived