Who will be next?

sacker12

Which one of these ACC teams do you think will be Nike's next victim?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nike has claimed yet another victim in the ACC by redesigning Clemson's uniforms. They now join Miami and Virginia Tech (in terms of Nike ACC schools) as victims to the Nike "Death Machine", as far as football uniforms are concerned. So, which one of these other ACC Nike schools will be the next victim?

i can see wake forest or north carolina falling victim to the death machine..... those two have always been and will always be basketball schools (like Duke), and dont have much of a football history when compared to some of the other schools in the ACC...... I think crappy teams try to get the hip/unusual uniforms to distract from the sub-par on-field performance... its not always the case, like miami, oregon a couple seasons ago, but it's just what i think. I am a little worried that the death machine will soon rape georgia tech's traditional style uniforms b/c the athletic director only cares about $, and does not listen to the fans....... :evil: .... <End tangent>

p.s.....i havent seen Klimpsin's new threads......anybody got a link?

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I hardly see VTech's uniforms DEATH, and Miami's uniforms aren't that bad, and Clemson's new unis aren't bad either to me they're just not that imaginative, kinda miami's style minus the modified batwing attempt. I don't see Nike's uniforms even that bad in any sense. Not even Oregon's uniforms are really BAD. I guess im just open to new a radical indeas for uniforms.

spacer.png

i can see wake forest or north carolina falling victim to the death machine..... those two have always been and will always be basketball schools (like Duke), and dont have much of a football history when compared to some of the other schools in the ACC...... I think crappy teams try to get the hip/unusual uniforms to distract from the sub-par on-field performance... its not always the case, like miami, oregon a couple seasons ago, but it's just what i think. I am a little worried that the death machine will soon rape georgia tech's traditional style uniforms b/c the athletic director only cares about $, and does not listen to the fans....... :evil: .... <End tangent>

p.s.....i havent seen Klimpsin's new threads......anybody got a link?

I can see your point. They are basically pulling a Kentucky.

UNC or Wake, most likely the Deacons. UVA has the unis they have now because Groh wanted "traditional" unis. Florida State hasn't had major changes since Bobby has been there, so I wouldn't think they would do anything dramatic.

• 2 months later...
I hardly see VTech's uniforms DEATH, and Miami's uniforms aren't that bad, and Clemson's new unis aren't bad either to me they're just not that imaginative, kinda miami's style minus the modified batwing attempt. I don't see Nike's uniforms even that bad in any sense. Not even Oregon's uniforms are really BAD. I guess im just open to new a radical indeas for uniforms.

Ditto. In fact, my favorite two unis in college football are VT's and Oregon's.

Archived