Vick's Problems

HurricaneDavid

To know him for over a year and not pick up on who he is, as some one I would assume lives in the Atlanta area -- if you're that dumb, you deserve the herpes.

She never recognized him from his multiple TV commercials? or wondered why he had to travel as much as he did? Or her friends were also dumb enough to not recognize him? I'm not buying it.

IUe6Hvh.png

To know him for over a year and not pick up on who he is, as some one I would assume lives in the Atlanta area -- if you're that dumb, you deserve the herpes.

She never recognized him from his multiple TV commercials? or wondered why he had to travel as much as he did? Or her friends were also dumb enough to not recognize him? I'm not buying it.

That's what I'm talking about. During football season, Vick could've ran for Mayor, hell GOVERNOR and won in a landslide, he was so popular. :cursing:

I think you guys are getting confused.

Now, I could be wrong and if I am, please accept my apologies.

But my take on the way the story is written, is that she obviously KNEW he was Michael Vick. She was at his house for goodness sakes. She's not pretending she didn't know he was Vick.

THey are bringing up the alias "Ron Mexico" because he gave that name to the clinics at which he saught treatment.

I think they are trying to establish that yes he used that name, and used it to get diagnosed on this day, of this year, etc etc........so that they can prove he KNEW he had this condition and still deliberately concealed it and gave it to her.

Now, this happens every 15 minutes in America and you are right, it IS only because he's loaded that she filed suit.

But I didn't get the sense any of it was made up.

And btw......that is the awesomest alias EVER.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I think you guys are getting confused.

Now, I could be wrong and if I am, please accept my apologies.

But my take on the way the story is written, is that she obviously KNEW he was Michael Vick. She was at his house for goodness sakes. She's not pretending she didn't know he was Vick.

THey are bringing up the alias "Ron Mexico" because he gave that name to the clinics at which he saught treatment.

I think they are trying to establish that yes he used that name, and used it to get diagnosed on this day, of this year, etc etc........so that they can prove he KNEW he had this condition and still deliberately concealed it and gave it to her.

Now, this happens every 15 minutes in America and you are right, it IS only because he's loaded that she filed suit.

But I didn't get the sense any of it was made up.

And btw......that is the awesomest alias EVER.

Yeah, I think you're right, now that i re-read it, Sterling.

And yes, I know... I'm fighting off the temptation to order that Mexico, #7 Falcons jersey Hurricane posted. :D

IUe6Hvh.png

they are both freaking morons on this one. Mr. Mexico should have used a raincoat if he was too afraid to tell her he had it, she is a total dumbass for having unprotected sex with someone she didn't know all that well period. I think the story is true and she is trying to get money out of him, but it takes two to tango and both of them should have used much better judgement.

skinsboys4lf7pe.jpg

Archived