Entrepreneur mag talks about logos

omnivore

In this month's Entrepreneur magazine, there is a whole feature on logos and how corporate identites/branding are so important.

Dunno why I chose to share it here, but I thought of you all when I saw it. I think a lot of folks underestimate the importance of logos/identities. Interesting story, anyway.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

rbronson,

Is this article in the April issue?  I can't find anything about it on the magazine's website.  Thanks in advance.

Yeah, it's in the magazine. I looked online too, because I wanted to link it. But it's not there.

But you need to buy it I guess. I don't know how much it would really help, but it was nice - in that - it really talked about logos and how a corporate identity was worth the investment.

It's probably worth going to the bookstore or library and reading, not sure it was a "must buy and store" type article. But I'm glad the I shared it :)

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

They're doing an ugliest logo contest

Link

Archived