Who runs this place

sin316

No idea, really. The "thesle.com" domain not working ahs to do with my nameserver, but the site acually being slow I would probably attribute to bad coding in my PHP/MySQL mixed with a slow server to begin with. THe best way to browse would probably be by using http://66.227.65.139/displayleague.php?oneleagueid=cfl ,except replace CFL with whatever league you desire.

ryan.

Can you vector guys tell me something? I'm learning Illustrator and want to vectorize some logos. I don't need you to explain illustrator, but does it basically come down to redrawing the lines yourself?

I think you get a better result if you redraw from scratch. Other members have said to use streamline, but I have found that you need to clean up those more than if you redraw using a good image as reference to start with.

What I meant is I find it more effective to start with a good image as reference and place it in illustrator on a separate layer, lock it and dim the layer to 50% so that I can trace the logo on a new layer, creating all the lines and art from scratch. You end up using less points that way and you don't have to clean up all the extra points that apps like streamline add or have to fix all the corners.

Archived