Reebok NFL 75th anniversary jerseys?

DGivens87

See item below...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5183379401&rd=1

I take it with a grain of salt since it is eBay, but the pic kinda throws me off. I mean it could be photoshopped, right? Is this something that Reebok actually offers? Either way, it's inaccurate, the Niners white jerseys had the drop-down shadow on their numbers that year, plus the font is wrong, as the "2" should have a "slant", like the USC numerals rather than the standard "block font" 2, you guys who know jerseys know what I'm talking about.

Plus the Niners didn't put the logo on the sleeves til 96 I think.

Wow, did I just answer my own question? :rolleyes:

Seems to me that Reebok wasn't making NFL jerseys back then, but I could be wrong. But, either way, I'm pretty sure the 49ers never used Impact as their nameplate font.

*sigh* I'm such a dork. :D

that's definatly photoshoped.

Its the current uniforms with old numbers and a 75th patch.

And yeah...I think Logo Athletic did them back then. For some reason taht's in my head. But I could be way off.

if that uni was any more fake, it would come with the mannequin that wore it........first off, the 75th anniversary unis didn't have the SF logo on the sleeves, it only had the three white (home) or red (away) stripes on the sleeves, no TV numbers, and drop shadowing on the numerals......and they were asymmetrical numbers......you know, some kind of crooked serif they used in the ancient days of uniform making.....this thing is a fraud, and the guy that's selling it is a fraud.......he probably stitched numbers on a blank 49ers jersey he bought on sale at a Target

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Wilson did the 49ers NFL 75th Anniversary jerseys. The Niners were still wearing the Montana-era jerseys and their throwbacks were based on the late 50's jerseys - numbers with black drop shadows, three one-color (white-home, red-road) stripes on the sleeves and no TV numbers.

and some moron actually is wastng $9.95 on this absolute piece of garbage or in CT terms its a "Gato".

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Reebok started making uni's in 95 with the Carolina Panthers.

yep, the "NFL Pro Line by Reebok". Nike made our jerseys 2 seasons during the Seifert years, but it's been Reebok before and since.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

The 49ers logo is wrong also. Not only should it not be there, but the team didn't start using the logo with the gold inside until 1996 (or '97). Oh yeah, and that "NFL Equipment" tag probably wasn't there in 1994, either :D

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Β 

Archived