CCSLC Fantasy Baseball Unis

TFoA

Well, I figured that since people are talking about MLB uniforms, then how about we have a thread talking about uniforms that we've made for the CCSLC baseball as well :lol: So I guess this thread would be for discussion about fantasy unis and all that...

Personally, I like these alot: The St. Louis Browns Alts. for YH's team

altunis.gif

You can post some of your favorites here as well. Just giving props to fellow fantasy designer/ballers :lol:

well, I have to give credit to Tajmccall for my awesome uniforms for my team the Huskies. if it weren;t for him, I'd look like an MS Paint team

2004va.gif

other than that, ones I really like, I have to say

JQK's Poconos Redmen

Pocono Redmen

I love the traditional look he has for his team. awesomness!

Hey, thanks, Flame. PCGD did the artwork; I simply supplied the specs. Many thanks to PCGD (whose own team, the Vermont Champs - CL, have some awesome uniforms themselves).

zer0dotcom's vancouver yellow hats w/ green V are almost identical to my VFW team hat I wore when I was 12 in little league. Those were the days!

All are really well done, but my favorite is the Topeka Railers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

yeah those Topeka ones are pure genius... bravo... beeeee-a-you-tiful.... they should have a real ball team that looks that way... you know when they get their new park... :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

I'm still waiting for my Uniforms to be done for the Phoenix Cactus Wrens

yeah yeah yeah

:P

I'm trying to balance a full time job, going back to school, a wife and 3 kids right now.

Ok...minus the kids. And the Wife. And the School.

But the full time job is time consuming, mainly because I work 55 hours a week!

I did tell you that you might want to get someone else early on because I'm so backed up. Its still on my radar screen however until you tell me otherwise.

I'm still waiting for my Uniforms to be done for the Phoenix Cactus Wrens

yeah yeah yeah

:P

I'm trying to balance a full time job, going back to school, a wife and 3 kids right now.

Ok...minus the kids. And the Wife. And the School.

But the full time job is time consuming, mainly because I work 55 hours a week!

I did tell you that you might want to get someone else early on because I'm so backed up. Its still on my radar screen however until you tell me otherwise.

I understand I can get someone else since you have a busy schedule, so no worries

ok, here my beef lilg. if its a fantasy design, and its free, you are at the mercy of the designer as far as when it gets done. we all have other stuff (for me its work, school, my persistant laundry pile, and my woman in cincinnati). i have a list of stuff to do, much like pat. your post seemed like you were complaining and wanting it done soon. don't air your dirty laundry in public (no pun intended), its kinda rude to see a post like that when you take on a fantasy design. heck i've been workin on randyc's vancouver venom redesign for over a month now because i don't have a lot of time, but hes been so cool with it, its unreal. now i know someone is gonna say, "josh you are on the boards so much, what do you mean you dont have time?". Math Homework, I hate it. I do it at my desk, where my computer is. It's damn easy to just say "I'm gonna take a break". Wanna guess what I'm doin right now?, takin a break from Math Homework.

Alright there was my rambling, semi-pointless post for the day.

ok, here my beef lilg. if its a fantasy design, and its free, you are at the mercy of the designer as far as when it gets done. we all have other stuff (for me its work, school, my persistant laundry pile, and my woman in cincinnati). i have a list of stuff to do, much like pat. your post seemed like you were complaining and wanting it done soon. don't air your dirty laundry in public (no pun intended), its kinda rude to see a post like that when you take on a fantasy design. heck i've been workin on randyc's vancouver venom redesign for over a month now because i don't have a lot of time, but hes been so cool with it, its unreal. now i know someone is gonna say, "josh you are on the boards so much, what do you mean you dont have time?". Math Homework, I hate it. I do it at my desk, where my computer is. It's damn easy to just say "I'm gonna take a break". Wanna guess what I'm doin right now?, takin a break from Math Homework.

Alright there was my rambling, semi-pointless post for the day.

whoa whoa whoa, hang on there, all I said was i'm still waiting for my uniforms to get done, i've been nothing but patient towards it getting done. I had nothing bad to say about it. So if y ou think that i'm being impatient, well i'm not, I just made one little comment that i'm waiting for my uni's being done. Trust me I know what it's like to be a college student. I was there once myself. At the same time I did have a full time job, and I was trying to manage both myself. So if I did come out wrong than yes I do apoligize. But all I did was make a comment not towards Pat, but just saying that my uniforms weren't done yet!

Josh, that does happen but in this case its nothing like that at all. He's been totally cool and only PM'd me like every 2 weeks (which equals a whole 2 times) asking about it. Which if he did it once a week probably wouldn't be too much still.

LilG I've said from the begining you won't hurt my feelings if you have someone else work on it. I accepted because it sounded like a fun logo to do, but I totally understand if you'd want it a little quicker but unfortunatly, I can't help you out right now.

I know you were just messin' around before. I can see how it could sound bad so thanks for standing up for me josh, but it wasn't needed cause I know he was messing around. No worries.

Anyway...

I really like those Nighthawks threads, they're probably the best I've seen of them all so far. Good job to Flame and Robb who vectorized them. I was thinking of calling my team the Nighthawks, but I cant draw so... I didn't. o_O

I was actually going to call my team the WarHawks, but the bird I drew looked like the Philadelphia Eagle on crack. And LSD. Hence, I went with something that was a little more ambiguous.

philly.png

Josh, that does happen but in this case its nothing like that at all. He's been totally cool and only PM'd me like every 2 weeks (which equals a whole 2 times) asking about it. Which if he did it once a week probably wouldn't be too much still.

LilG I've said from the begining you won't hurt my feelings if you have someone else work on it. I accepted because it sounded like a fun logo to do, but I totally understand if you'd want it a little quicker but unfortunatly, I can't help you out right now.

I know you were just messin' around before. I can see how it could sound bad so thanks for standing up for me josh, but it wasn't needed cause I know he was messing around. No worries.

and seriously Pat, there are no hard feelings, everyone gets busy, hell I have no problem with it so I am going to go in another direction. I only went to you because I saw what you did with your Vermont Champs and what you did with the Toledo Mud Hens, and I was blown away. So no worries

well, I have to give credit to Tajmccall for my awesome uniforms for my team the Huskies. if it weren;t for him, I'd look like an MS Paint team

2004va.gif

other than that, ones I really like, I have to say

JQK's Poconos Redmen

Pocono Redmen

I love the traditional look he has for his team. awesomness!

I like those unis as well. Those colors work well together, and that huskie logo is freaking awesome.

O yeah, same with me and Robbman. If it weren't for him, I'd look like an MS Paint team as well... But I must give him props once again vectorizing my unis:

AtlantaNighthawksUniforms.png

My Toronto Towers unis are alright. I'm making a new logo for next season.

IMO the fantasy baseball league with the best logos/uniforms isn't here. It's on Nitro's board. Looking at them make me realize that I've got a long way to go to go to the next level.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

IMO the fantasy baseball league with the best logos/uniforms isn't here. It's on Nitro's board. Looking at them make me realize that I've got a long way to go to go to the next level.

Link?

On those Nighthawks unis,I'm still just glad that I of all people here was given the chance to vectorize them.All of the design credit goes totally to Flame,all I did was take what he created and added small amount of stylizing,and Flame I'm thankful you let me do that.I'm working on another fantasy baseball concept now which is basically finished,I just need to combine the elements into one design.It will be posted here soon.

98Falcons.png

Archived