San Antonio Vipers Concept

AAO

I like what you have except that the snake looks like he has a really bad wig on!  But everything else looks great

agreed

That was my first thought--maybe it's from a 60'd girl grroup like the Ronettes or Supremes!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I am just glad you got illustrator back, gives me some more eye candy to look at. I think it looks great, just around the neck area, kind of looks chubby, double chin, like me.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

lose the hood - vipers don't have 'em - if you saw pics of vipers with hoods, i don't think you were seeing vipers - many vipers have very wide triangular heads, though - otherwise, this is a PERFECT concept - one question though...is it your watermark that i'm seeing or is that scales...if it's not scales, it looks very scale-like, and i like it!

jldesigns404eo.png

Oh man, your wordmark is excellent, and thats the first time I've said that. Though the outlines could be a little more substantial. As far as the snake goes, it would definiitely be better without the hood. Also, the head is kind of rounded and pudgy. I think your concept would benefit from an agressive, angular head. Take some artistic license and make it look like your own unique invention. Good start.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

as the others said most to zero vipers have hoods, they have a diamond shaped heads which is a characteristic in most venomous snakes, but the logo is very good but it is a misnomer and may be titled to "Cobras", other than that it is a great concept.

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

thanks...but actually thats what i thought at first too, then i googled up some images of vipers and a few came up with hoods, like cobras...so i went with that.

Don't believe everything you see on the internet. I know for a fact that Vipers never have hoods. The only snakes that do are Cobras. It's what differentiates them as a species.

I like the wordmark, and think you have a good color scheme going.

The logo, however, is far from your best. The snake looks a bit fat & happy and not at all aggressive. A bit too cartoony for my tastes. And the hood has to go.

I'd try working a new snake into the package and see what happens. I know you can pull it off.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

i like that color scheme and the wordmark - again i think the only thing would be to change the snake. vipers have more of the diamond shaped head - a rattlesnake is a viper, as are copperheads and puff adders, so you may want to look at a view pics of those. its a good start. what sport are these for?

OD_Signature.jpg

Even if it was suppose to have a hood, something just doesn't look right about its orientation. Not really sure. The colors are good.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived