Uni-Watch article 4/8/2005

DEAD!

Then consider me "King Nerd"  :)

We sorta wondered what would break the old record of 200 users online at a time -- I think Paul Lukas found a way ;)

King Nerd :notworthy:

That would explain why things have been slow in the past hour .... and why there have been 10 times as many guests as there are members :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Then consider me "King Nerd" :)

We sorta wondered what would break the old record of 200 users online at a time -- I think Paul Lukas found a way ;)

hail hail, Chris Creamer Nerd King

Yeah!!! We're hard-core!!!!

:lol:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I was wondering why it was so slow. But now thats pretty cool!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

So by knowing who Todd Radom is, we're hard-core nerds.... well, I guess I qualify. Thanks Paul!

EDIT: Also seems silly to list "reader Chris Creamer" later in the story... how about logo guru, web developer or something with a little more weight. Next time we post a Uni Watch, lets put "CCSLC lurker writes logo column on ESPN" as the headline.

UW: Let's go sport by sport. For each sport, tell me your favorite uniform. Let's start with baseball.

TR: That's an interesting question. I mean, how can you possibly compare the Dodgers and Tigers to the Blue Jays? Vive le difference. I mean, there's something wonderful about the Astros' old rainbow uniforms ? you wouldn't design that today, but they're every bit as wonderful, in their own way, as the Detroit Tigers' "D." So it's hard to pick one. But if you insist, I'd have to say the Braves. I love the double piping, especially on the belt loops. Hard to improve upon.

I'm starting to like this guy more already. :D

Also seems silly to list "reader Chris Creamer" later in the story... how about logo guru, web developer or something with a little more weight. Next time we post a Uni Watch, lets put "CCSLC lurker writes logo column on ESPN" as the headline.

Agreed! :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Archived