*updated* Sharks Logo Set

irondudez

I am not sure if nitpicking is what you are looking for, but I will do it anyhow.

The mouth looks a lot better with the black in there, but since you filled up the space with black it absorbed the black outlines of the teeth. Now all the teeth look like tiny white stubs. The teeth need to be made bigger.

heres an update. I thickened the teeth too make them more visible. Also, I couldnt really understand what you guys were saying about the R, but i think i know what you were saying (I changed the R). I also changed the city to Tallahassee because 1) it fills the logo more nicely, and 2) i sounds a little better.

sharkslogo0bz.jpg

EDIT: I accidently took this off my gallery, but just look at the next post as it is the same exact logo.

EDIT: I thickened the wordmark text in the 2nd one

I decided to mess around with the wordmark, and try something different. I made the same logo w/ a different wordmark. I want to know which one you guys think looks better.. (along w/ some suggestions)

sharkslogo9sm.jpg

sharkslogo29ca.jpg

Uh oh...one more little piece of nit picking. I didn't see it when the logos were small, but in the most recent post, the top logo has the base of the S shifted slightly higher than the bases of the other letters. Otherwise, great job. This has come a long way.

Archived