ACC baseball

vicfurth

My turn to do NCAA baseball concepts. First up:

bostoncollegebaseball.jpg

The Golden Eagles are slated to go to the ACC (in football, at least) next year. My concept utilizes Giants' style collar piping on the home and road, while the alternate is only sleeveless. The real BC jerseys use plain chest piping with a similar Eagles script.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these are nice and clean. what about an alternate that's red (burgandy? garnet?) with the logo you have on the cap (the BC with the eagle)? if it were red, it could potentially be worn with both white and gray pants.

good work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I wanted to do something different besides a red jersey. Next up:

clemsonbaseball.jpg

There's a distinct Braves influence here. Yes, people, I did use the purple as a trim color. The interlocking "CU" logo on the alternate is my own creation. The x-line logo is on the sleeve.

Next unveiling: Duke

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I wanted to do something different besides a red jersey. Next up:

clemsonbaseball.jpg

There's a distinct Braves influence here. Yes, people, I did use the purple as a trim color. The interlocking "CU" logo on the alternate is my own creation. The x-line logo is on the sleeve.

Next unveiling: Duke

I like it. and Purple is one of their colors anyway (I'm a GT fan but I loved seeing them in their purple unis. they were one of the only teams that could pull it off.)

I love your Clemson design. The alt would look really good on the field!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Next unveiling, as promised, is the basketball powerhouse Duke:

dukebaseball.jpg

I used pinstripes here to try to give the Devils a classic, traditional look. My favorite part of this concept has to be the hat. The real Duke baseball unis take a page from the Dodgers. Actually, they took the page and Xeroxed it.

Just kidding. No bump. Next on the list...

fsubaseball.jpg

They are sleeveless with Pirates'-esque piping. I used an older cap logo for the home/road and the newer one for the alternate.

:notworthy:

WOW! :shocked: Those are great!

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

not sold on the FSU one, sorry. i'm pretty happy with what teh Noles got right now, even though I'll admit they have way too many uni combos (3 hats, 4-5 jerseys, 3 pants)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Next unveiling, as promised, is the basketball powerhouse Duke:

dukebaseball.jpg

I used pinstripes here to try to give the Devils a classic, traditional look. My favorite part of this concept has to be the hat. The real Duke baseball unis take a page from the Dodgers. Actually, they took the page and Xeroxed it.

Pinstripes running through the collar and the back of the inside of the jersey? You're right though...the hats look pretty cool, but I wouldn't mind seeing a hat with white on their somewhere...maybe an alternate hat of some kind with a white hat and blue bill and using the logo currently on the shoulder.

Archived