ACC baseball

vicfurth

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only things that anybody cares about in Athens are the things that are having the most success at the given moment.

It's even been pointed out in an independent student newspaper:

The Red & Black Online: Georgia fans need to learn respect, loyalty, rules

:puke: Athens Georgia is a Cesspool :puke:

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

The only things that anybody cares about in Athens are the things that are having the most success at the given moment.

It's even been pointed out in an independent student newspaper:

The Red & Black Online: Georgia fans need to learn respect, loyalty, rules

:puke: Athens Georgia is a Cesspool :puke:

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA

I love being a Tech Fan. Agreed TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

Yeah, I didn't whip up an alt for the Heels. I didn't see an appropriate color for one. I sure wasn't making them a navy alt. I saw their navy batting helmet and nothing has seemed more outta place in all my days ('bout 18 years worth). I agree, Miami's grays are waaaaaay too dark. The all white lettering on the front with the back being completely green (on an orange jersey, no less) looked stupid, but that's Miami for ya. What I was going for with them was the modern, pushing-the-envelope design that we've come to know and despise from the 'Canes without looking like I threw out good taste for originality. Next up...

ncstbaseball.jpg

Basically, simplicity was the key to this design. I used the crazy cool script on the red because, hey, it's an alternate. I wanted to throw something cool in there. These're my faves so far.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

i hear ya vic, i was watchin a bit of the UNC-Canes game and I was trying in vain to read the backs of teh Miami jerseys...hey Miami baseball, there's this great invention out there, it's called the outlined number. adding to that, the old english M hat has its place...the same place the Brewers glove needs to stay.

as a parting shot to Ugha, here goes one more TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ncstbaseball.jpg

Basically, simplicity was the key to this design. I used the crazy cool script on the road because, hey, it's an alternate. I wanted to throw something cool in there. These're my faves so far.

This is good. But I always liked the way the basketball uniforms just say "STATE", not saying which state. It's almost a statement of self-confidence.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

ncstbaseball.jpg

Basically, simplicity was the key to this design. I used the crazy cool script on the road because, hey, it's an alternate. I wanted to throw something cool in there. These're my faves so far.

This is good. But I always liked the way the basketball uniforms just say "STATE", not saying which state. It's almost a statement of self-confidence.

NCSU hasn't been just "STATE" in at least 5 years, probably more like 10. The "STATE" unis went out with about the same time as Chris Corchiani and Tom Gugliotta and their brief experiment with the unitard + shorts (yeesh!).

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

what, no UVA redesign? these guys have a good team this year, and did last year, too. at least give them the respect they deserve by putting up a nice alternative to their so-so uniforms. (or show me where you put it if it's already up....and if so, my apologies).

WAHOOWA!

Archived