Cleveland Indians Home Alternates

WCFSwimCoach

I'm just not a fan of a non-letter logo on the top left chest. Some teams can get away with a lettermark up there... for the most part those teams use pinstripes too, no? I mean, Arizona, New York, the ChiSox....

That being said, the Indians shouldn't go to pinstripes, nor should they use the scripted "I" on these things.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

How about they don't have a baseball team at all?

CLEVELAND $UCKS!  :D

Yeah if they took away their baseball team they'd be called Pittsburgh. They still have that triple-A team playing in that beautiful new park? (I don't expect an answer, judging by their attendance the last few years nobody has been... heck even in the early 90s they didn't sell out their PLAYOFF GAMES!!!!)

PITTSBURGH SWALLOW$

:P

You got me on that one! ^_^

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I like the hats with the I, but I think the jerseys need to be cooler, maybe a red or something? I also hate the jerseys without sleves and the undershirts. They're retarted, especially when the player is wearing a spandex shirt under.

I love your avatar, the flexing wahoo is awesome, but I don't like the script "I" logo.

In fact, I am not sure the feeling 'round these parts, but I think it is stupid for teams to use lettermarks of the first letter of their nickname. I think the Browns should have a C and things like NYK for the Knicks is stupid. The letter shoudl be of the City , not the team.

It just makes it that much easier for the identity and branding of the team to be of only the nickname, one step removed from the city and easier to move if the team relocates.

I have seen a correlation with this first letter of the team letter mark and league wide branding/property efforts and I dont like it.

fade.gif

things like NYK for the Knicks is stupid.  The letter shoudl be of the City , not the team.

It just makes it that much easier for the identity and branding of the team to be of only the nickname, one step removed from the city and easier to move if the team relocates.

Something tells me the Knicks are staying put.

As I understand, the NYK is modeled after old New York subway tokens, so there's a reason for that.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Something tells me the Knicks are staying put.

As I understand, the NYK is modeled after old New York subway tokens, so there's a reason for that.

Indeed they are.

And should the Knicks ever so much as ponderr moving, death would swiftly follow.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Yeah if they took away their baseball team they'd be called Pittsburgh. They still have that triple-A team playing in that beautiful new park? (I don't expect an answer, judging by their attendance the last few years nobody has been... heck even in the early 90s they didn't sell out their PLAYOFF GAMES!!!!)

PITTSBURGH SWALLOW$

I didn't understand this at all. Has a Cleveland-based team ever won any sort of championship?

By the way, let us know how Trent Dilfer works out for you!

PITTSBURGH SWALLOW$

I didn't understand this at all. Has a Cleveland-based team ever won any sort of championship?

By the way, let us know how Trent Dilfer works out for you!

The Browns have all 4 AAFC Championships from the short-lived league in the 1940's, They also have 4 NFL titles from the 50's and 60's and the Cleveland Barons have 7 Calder Cup Championships.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Iowahoo, ya know, you might be onto something with the avatar idea...I think that the INdians should adopt that and put that on some parts of their uniforms.

By the way, are you from Iowa? I'm from Cedar Falls.

WCFSwimcoach- I doubt your avatar ever makes it on a tribe scheme of any sorts. It is my understanding that they are tyring to phase out Chief Wahoo and with the creeping in of the "I" script as one of the first steps. He never was an animation, never talked, or "war danced" or did anything too disrespectful and he hasn't had a full body since the 70s. ..

I went to college in Iowa- Cornell, and lived in Des Moines for two years and came up with the name Iowahoo then as I am from Ohio and an avid Indians fan. Went to Cedar Falls a couple times for UNI - Bowling Green basketball and then also for Waterloo Blackhawks hockey (I used to work for the Des Moines Bucs)

fade.gif

Chief Wahoo is great. You can't phase him out for that crappy I.

Come on people! Roger Dorn and "Wild Thing" Rick Vaughn would never wear that stupid I!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I agree, I hope they don't get rid of Chief Wahoo...but I know that there has been speculation because of all the retarted protesters every opening day, but I say we tell them all to just go to hell. By the way, I heard a year or two a go that they owners were concidering selling rights of naming the stadium...I also hope they never do that...Cleveland is one of few cities with a stadium not named after a company...lets keep the ties local.

Iowahoo

I go to UNI! Great college, not quite Cornell status though.

Archived