is boston wearing their "gold" alternates today?

bipolarbear

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i noticed the patch, which made me think those are it. but maybe the patch is on all their jerseys...i didn't notice on their road trip.

if they are not wearing them...what the hell was the point of that jersey? a "one day" jersey you don't even wear that one day seems like a wasted opportunity, if you ask me.

I cerrtI could make out the gold stitching during the pre-game ceremonies (with the patch). I can only assume that they would have the same one-off unis on for the rest of the game...I'm watching on NESN, maybe they will show it more clearly shortly...? Of course once the game is over, we'll never see them again (except for sale for the rest of the year, undoubtably).

apparently I heard the Derek Lowe was there for the ceremony, does anyone know what Uni he wore (whether his Sox or Dodgers)

He had the Sox uni on...and some weird hat that I couldn't tell what it was for.

Dave Roberts was there too, he had the sox uni on, the special one for today only...

I saw Curtis Leskaniac there as well as Ellis Burks. They definately had the gold on during the pregame ceremonies but I am not sure if they are sporting them on the field. They are winning 4-1.

Yeah, I can't tell, though there would have to be a pretty close shot to tell.

According to mlb.com it seems like it was a pre-game uni only...bizzare.

Sox Uni

Notice that Trot didn't have his beat-up cap on, I think he even wore that during the WS.

I saw Curtis Leskaniac there as well as Ellis Burks.  They definately had the gold on during the pregame ceremonies but I am not sure if they are sporting them on the field.  They are winning 4-1.

Yeah, I can't tell, though there would have to be a pretty close shot to tell.

According to mlb.com it seems like it was a pre-game uni only...bizzare.

Sox Uni

Notice that Trot didn't have his beat-up cap on, I think he even wore that during the WS.

That is way over the top if they only wore them in the pregame which the link seems to indicate.

Look who threw out the first pitch

capt.bxf10904112033.yankees_red_sox_bxf109.jpg

That was a classy move having Bruschi there to throw the first pitch along with Russel and Orr. I forget the other Patriot that was there? Harrison maybe.

Seymour

oubrutus.jpg

2qi7psy.gif

when you're replacing an old Carr, you need more than Les Miles

Archived