Arizona Cardinals New Stadium

Gary

Here is a picture of the New Arizona Cardinals Stadium that is being constructed at this moment. This was taken at the end of March so it looks a bit different, but I thought I should give you an update of what it looks like so far.

marchav05c.jpg

marchav05b.jpg

marchav05.jpg

Isn't that steel shell going to superheat the concourses and create dreadful reflection problems during daylight hours? I know that the Frank Gehry designed Walt Disney Concert Hall in LA created a lot of problems for certain businesses and residences in downtown LA to the point to where the hall had to have certain parts of the steel facade sandblasted in order to dull the finish. Does anyone know whether the Glendale stadium is going to do anything to prevent this problem?

Wow. Nice location. Very convenient to the, uh?farm.

actually they will fill that farm space in the next two years with the new WestGate City Center. Heres a description of what it will be!

"The first phase of Westgate City Center will encompass 450,000 square feet of office, retail and entertainment space. New tenants just announced for the project's first phase include Loew's Cineplex, a Virgin Megastore, a restaurant operated by the Mastro Group, a Taifoon restaurant, Martini Ranch nightclub, and two more high-concept restaurants to be built by Fox Restaurant concepts.

The Loew's Cineplex plans to open a 20-screen, 4,000 seat complex in fall 2005."

Wow. Nice location. Very convenient to the, uh…farm.

actually they will fill that farm space in the next two years with the new WestGate City Center. Heres a description of what it will be!

"The first phase of Westgate City Center will encompass 450,000 square feet of office, retail and entertainment space. New tenants just announced for the project's first phase include Loew's Cineplex, a Virgin Megastore, a restaurant operated by the Mastro Group, a Taifoon restaurant, Martini Ranch nightclub, and two more high-concept restaurants to be built by Fox Restaurant concepts.

The Loew's Cineplex plans to open a 20-screen, 4,000 seat complex in fall 2005."

In other words: Unless you live near these places; It's just another place for people to waste gas to go to :D

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow. Nice location. Very convenient to the, uh?farm.

In other words: Unless you live near these places; It's just another place for people to waste gas to go to :D

y es and no, pretty much if you live on the East part of the Valley you can take the Loop 101 which is a freeway here, and it takes about 10-20 minutes, but with the gas prices lately, you're going to burn away the money anyway. But the Westgate center will revitalize Glendale, and with the Super Bowl in 2008, and hopefully the NHL All-Star Game next year, This is going to be a big money maker for the city and state

it looks like a huge bed pan

9.jpg

Allianz Arena presented by Sealy?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

• 2 months later...

Archived