Arizona Cardinals New Stadium

Gary

Wow. Nice location. Very convenient to the, uh?farm.

actually they will fill that farm space in the next two years with the new WestGate City Center. Heres a description of what it will be!

"The first phase of Westgate City Center will encompass 450,000 square feet of office, retail and entertainment space. New tenants just announced for the project's first phase include Loew's Cineplex, a Virgin Megastore, a restaurant operated by the Mastro Group, a Taifoon restaurant, Martini Ranch nightclub, and two more high-concept restaurants to be built by Fox Restaurant concepts.

The Loew's Cineplex plans to open a 20-screen, 4,000 seat complex in fall 2005."

In other words: Unless you live near these places; It's just another place for people to waste gas to go to :D

y es and no, pretty much if you live on the East part of the Valley you can take the Loop 101 which is a freeway here, and it takes about 10-20 minutes, but with the gas prices lately, you're going to burn away the money anyway. But the Westgate center will revitalize Glendale, and with the Super Bowl in 2008, and hopefully the NHL All-Star Game next year, This is going to be a big money maker for the city and state

Didnt they say that the all star game is going to be cancelled because of the big break already with the olympics?

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

yes it is true

does it come out for concerts and such or is it for games?

that we won't know yet, since the stadium won't open for another year

I believe it would be retracted for concerts. A mix of common sense and what I have heard.

• 1 month later...
here is a new pic of the inside of the new stadium

interiorview.gif

Future "home away from home" for many teams, such as the Cowboys, Raiders, Broncos, 49ers, Chargers, the list goes on.

well you'll see the Cowboys, 49ers, and Raiders lose there, nice try, nice way to Cardinal hate when you don't even see what they have on the field. New times calls for new attitude. Don't come jumping on the bandwagon when they start winning under Denny Green

interiorview.gif

Future "home away from home" for many teams, such as the Cowboys, Raiders, Broncos, 49ers, Chargers, the list goes on.

well you'll see the Cowboys, 49ers, and Raiders lose there, nice try, nice way to Cardinal hate when you don't even see what they have on the field. New times calls for new attitude. Don't come jumping on the bandwagon when they start winning under Denny Green

1. The Cardinals will never be "Arizona's Team".

2. They are not going to win under the Nutty Professor.

3. I'm quite happy as a Jet fan. Thank you.

6uXNWAo.png

interiorview.gif

1. The Cardinals will never be "Arizona's Team".

2. They are not going to "win" under the Nutty Professor.

3. I'm quite happy as a Jet fan. Thank you.

1. Never said they'll be Arizona's Team, that honor belongs to the Phoenix Suns and always will be

2. Solid Draft Picks and excellent Free Agent Signings the last 2 years will make you think differently. These are not the same Cardinals you're used to. Maybe if you open up your eyes and see that these are not the Cardinals of 2003. If you see the hard work at their camp and you see what dedication they have to win. Denny Green has changed this team for the better, you can disagree with me but they will be one of the top teams in the NFC and a possible big threat in the next couple years, nice way to be ignorant of potential.

3. HAHA you're a Jets fan, nah just kidding on that one. We all have our different teams we root for.

dont worry lilg dirty curty is just an ass

oh I know he's the biggest ass on here, I'm just trying to prove a point that's all

I should get a CCSLC Award for that. :)

EDIT: A lil too late on the edit there, lilg.

6uXNWAo.png

dont worry lilg dirty curty is just an ass

oh I know he's the biggest ass on here, I'm just trying to prove a point that's all

I should get a CCSLC Award for that. :)

oh yeah nothing like giving an award for best edit in a quote callin you a bigger ass

Actually Ive been very impressed with the Zonas draft the last 2 years. I dont think their ready this year still, and personally I dont think Dennis Green is all that good.

I mean think about it. If you are replaced by Mike Tice I dont think youre the best coach out there ^_^

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Actually Ive been very impressed with the Zonas draft the last 2 years. I dont think their ready this year still, and personally I dont think Dennis Green is all that good.

I mean think about it. If you are replaced by Mike Tice I dont think youre the best coach out there ^_^

yeah, but didn't he get the vikings to th eplayoffs with 4 different qb's or something like that? i see a bright future for the cards.

yeah, but didn't he get the vikings to th eplayoffs with 4 different qb's or something like that? i see a bright future for the cards.

I'll admit the Cards have some pretty decent WRs, but i would have to say that's their only bright spot. If you think Kurt Warner is gonna lead them to a winning season this or any year, you're outta your mind. Check his stats from Super Bowl XXXVI on. They're horrid. I'm actually quite shocked he's still a starter in the NFL. I'm giving the Cards a 6-10 record for 2005, at best.

6uXNWAo.png

I'll admit the Cards have some pretty decent WRs, but i would have to say that's their only bright spot.

well there you are wrong again. They also have some pretty decent running backs as well in Shipp and Arrington. They will also have a good defense with Berry coming back who I may add led the league in sacks last seasonand Chike Okeafor, from the Seahawks which was the defense last season, plus you may not want to forget Darnell Dockett and the rookie Antre Rolle. So just try to justify yourself by saying the wide receivers are the only bright spots when they also have other things going for them. As far as Kurt Warner you'll never know, but with the Receivers and the Running Backs he has, he'll do pretty well

When the cardinals get good, that stadium will be one of the toughest places to play. Fans will actually want to come and cheer. Plus it will be hotter than most other places. Noone complained about the cold when the packers sucked, just like noone complains about the heat in Arizona, but when they get good that is all they are going to talk about.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived