U of Tennessee's new secondary logos...

FeenVol

GO GATORS!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

the mad dogs Satelite did are my favorites of the bunch, but Phoenix's contributions, while a tad too detailed, are pretty nice too. Time to make some bootleg tees :D j/k

Tennessee has revealed their new secondary logos. Absent is the use of the Davy Crocket logo because he was carrying a gun! Come on!
if UMass' minuteman can carry a gun, so can UT's Vol. don't make sense.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

as a logo by it self its pretty cool, but as a Tennessee Vols logo, no it doesn't work. when i think of volunteers i think of Davy Crockett not a dog, i associate the dog with the Browns in fact its a nice secondary logo for the browns not the vols. If i was a Vol fan, which im not but if i was, i would demand the Davy Crockett logo back. I guarentee if this was Green Bay and the managment decided to change a single hue that the fans would rise up and you would see something on the level of the Goth barbarians that brought the roman empire to its knees. im a person of change, but even ihave my limits. i personally would liked to have seen a modernized version of the logo.

Taking away Davy Crockett for PC reasons is a rotten thing to do. :evil:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

These "logos" are horrible. Absolutely pathetic. They release three logos with a dog in it, and all three are completely different dogs? Ridiculous! Not to mention they all look like clip art, are completely non-iconic, and impossible to embroider.

I can barely believe this came from a professional design firm. This is a embarrassing display... I... its.. wow. Pathetic.

Luckly they are secondary logos and hopefully won't be seen on much more than apparel. The Power T is still the primary logo and really the only one that Tennessee fans care about.

I don't think we'll be seeing much of these. The Davy Crockett logo didn't show up on much of anything either. Most official UT merch is strictly Power T.

These will probably just be an additional choice on hats and t-shirts.

Archived