New York Giants

xxvnyg80

Don't give the NFL players ideas. I never understood why Benito Santiago when he was with the Padres and Marlins wore 09.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so the only thing different from what pantone posted will be the home gray pants will keep the same stripe detail they have now that is what i'm guessing. pantone has said there will be two sets of gray pants one home one away with different stripe details. it's alright iknow alot of fans were clamouring for the return of the red road sock.

Also is Plax really wearing number 17?

I really do not like wide outs wearing teen numbers.  This is one major thing that has always seperated pro and college rules, the professionalism of seeing positions in the same number group.

Yes, Plaxico will be wearing 17. That # represents the date (03/17) he signed with the team. At this time, all uniform numbers in the 80s are taken.

Burress got the number from punter Jeff Feagles, who wore it last season. [This was the same guy who let QB Eli Manning have 10.]

[447]

I really do not like wide outs wearing teen numbers.  This is one major thing that has always seperated pro and college rules, the professionalism of seeing positions in the same number group.

Yes, Plaxico will be wearing 17. That # represents the date (03/17) he signed with the team. At this time, all uniform numbers in the 80s are taken.

Burress got the number from punter Jeff Feagles, who wore it last season. [This was the same guy who let QB Eli Manning have 10.]

[447]

Maybe Feagles thought Trotter wouldnt hit him again if he was wearing a different number :P

I really do not like wide outs wearing teen numbers. This is one major thing that has always seperated pro and college rules, the professionalism of seeing positions in the same number group.

Works for the CFL, and I like it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

[447]

Maybe Feagles thought Trotter wouldnt hit him again if he was wearing a different number :P

I don't have a picture of the Feagles hit, but I DO have one of Manning getting creamed by McDougle in mop-up duty at the end of that game.

You can just hear the Monday Night Coundtown crew saying he was ....

JACKED! UP!

elimanninggettingwalloped.jpg

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

That would be pretty cool from a retro standpoint, but they'd have to go back to the GIANTS wordmark or, even better, the "Disco NY" they used in 75

Anyone have any additional insight on the new unis? Do I run down to the Giants draft day party to buy one? (a party to celebrate four whole picks. woo-hoo!)

Archived