Madden NFL 2006

scraw28

Why would they put Worthlessberger on the cover? What did he do this year again? Oh, yea he really lived up to all of the hype in the playoffs. He folded like a tent just as I accurately predicted.

Why did they put Vick on the cover? He hasn't done anything.

You can't ignore Roethlisberger's rookie season. 14 wins in a row, plus a playoff win, and you say he's worthless?? Yeah, okay, guy.

And nearly every quarterback folds like a tent against the Patriots...<cough> McNabb <cough>

He also folded against the Jets too :D

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That QB Vision thing looks sweet.

I kind of figured McNabb would be on the cover. I definetely saw a QB coming, since the biggest introduction to the game looks to be a the QB Vision thing.

IUe6Hvh.png

That QB Vision thing looks sweet.

I agree. Looks like a great feature. If there's anything I like about Madden games is they do make attempts to make significant additions to the product each year -- like it or not.

And I kinda agree with that, gosioux. I think EA majorly screwed up this year by releasing the NextGen screens two years before we'll see them in action. I would definitely expect a spike in the sales of Madden 06 compared to recent years as a result (also b/c McNabb SHOULD NOT be the coverboy). Ah well, maybe they'll save Brady for '07 and the PS3. *Crosses Fingers*

"I need a million dollar contract...I need a special shoe...Look-I played without EYES, people! But I made it work!"

:D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I thought the cover would look something like this:

harbea.gif

Oh wait, you said Madden 2006 not 1996 ^_^

Waaaiiiiit a second....that's at Arrowhead!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Jumps out window*

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived