Madden NFL 2006

scraw28

That QB Vision thing looks sweet.

I agree. Looks like a great feature. If there's anything I like about Madden games is they do make attempts to make significant additions to the product each year -- like it or not.

And I kinda agree with that, gosioux. I think EA majorly screwed up this year by releasing the NextGen screens two years before we'll see them in action. I would definitely expect a spike in the sales of Madden 06 compared to recent years as a result (also b/c McNabb SHOULD NOT be the coverboy). Ah well, maybe they'll save Brady for '07 and the PS3. *Crosses Fingers*

EA pulled a great move. People who hate Madden's gameplay and graphics (like me) could be pursuaded by this and be tricked into buying Madden 2006. I see through EA, and it's really, really sad.

EA dosen't have innavative features, they do the bait-and-switch. The greatest example is the Crowd meter in NCAA Football 2005. It was staged to be the biggest new feature in NCAA, but it was there in the first place. They had it all the way up untill 2003, and then put it back in to sell the same product. It's truly sad that EA bought out the true NFL fans, because we deserve better than what we got. Madden's good for the casual player that sets hot dog prices, but not for the ones that love football on a grand level.

But enough about the EA ranting, I'm here for the logos.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That QB Vision thing looks sweet.

I agree. Looks like a great feature. If there's anything I like about Madden games is they do make attempts to make significant additions to the product each year -- like it or not.

And I kinda agree with that, gosioux. I think EA majorly screwed up this year by releasing the NextGen screens two years before we'll see them in action. I would definitely expect a spike in the sales of Madden 06 compared to recent years as a result (also b/c McNabb SHOULD NOT be the coverboy). Ah well, maybe they'll save Brady for '07 and the PS3. *Crosses Fingers*

EA pulled a great move. People who hate Madden's gameplay and graphics (like me) could be pursuaded by this and be tricked into buying Madden 2006. I see through EA, and it's really, really sad.

EA dosen't have innavative features, they do the bait-and-switch. The greatest example is the Crowd meter in NCAA Football 2005. It was staged to be the biggest new feature in NCAA, but it was there in the first place. They had it all the way up untill 2003, and then put it back in to sell the same product. It's truly sad that EA bought out the true NFL fans, because we deserve better than what we got. Madden's good for the casual player that sets hot dog prices, but not for the ones that love football on a grand level.

But enough about the EA ranting, I'm here for the logos.

Guys, the next generation Xbox (Xbox 360) is coming out this November. you will not have to wait 2 years. the future is now!

day1.jpg

day2.jpg

day3.jpg

ngday4.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like the Eagles are wearing silver pants in those pictures? Is it possible that EA knows something we haven't heard about? Personally I would have no problem if they brought some silver back into their scheme.

Guys, the next generation Xbox (Xbox 360) is coming out this November.  you will not have to wait 2 years.  the future is now!

Um...seriously? Is PlayStation 3 coming out around the same time?

Don't hold me to it but I believe it's coming out in January

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Is it just me or does it look like the Eagles are wearing silver pants in those pictures? Is it possible that EA knows something we haven't heard about? Personally I would have no problem if they brought some silver back into their scheme.

Well the numbers dont have the silver in them. And EA always screws up the jerseys anyway.

Guys, the next generation Xbox (Xbox 360) is coming out this November.  you will not have to wait 2 years.  the future is now!

Um...seriously? Is PlayStation 3 coming out around the same time?

Don't hold me to it but I believe it's coming out in January

I believe the PS3 was originally targeting a Christmas 2005 release, but that's out of the question now and from what I've heard has been pushed back to January 2007, while XBox2 will be out by this X-mas.

Sucks for guys that only game on PlayStation, like myself. :(

6uXNWAo.png

wow... that looks good... too bad its for the Next Gen. of consoles, not 06...

i think that could confuse some people when they pop the disc in this fall

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived