My Softball Team's Jersey

rmackman

So, using a raglan T-shirt, I came up with this design to potentially put on our jerseys. Since we are the Coral Springs Nightmare, we might wear the Reds hats because the C can stand for Coral Springs. Besides...lots of teams use that C!

softballfront.jpg

in combination with

pMLB2-1669883reg.jpg

and

1807023_l.jpg1469113_l.jpg1952803_l.jpg

and

041578_l.jpg121960_l.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Yeah I did that at CustomInk.com

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived