Personal Portfolio

js °

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah sorry SabreJeff ... it was a paying client ... I had to do the Knighthawks. I tried to get the Bandits as a client as well .. but they hired ChoiceOne .. and let them butcher their site.

I like the Knighthawks and Amerks sites. And you're right, the Bandits did butcher their site. They have just recently gotten around to updating it on a regular basis. It's too bad the Sabres treat the Bandits as an estranged relative in every way imaginable.

Oh, and thanks for the upcoming link PANTONE .. I appreciate it.

It's actually on there now, but bandwidth killed me again...however, it should be back up tomorrow...

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't want to simply repeat what everyone has already said, but they are all correct. That site (along with all your work) is breathtaking. Your skills are very admirable and I honestly hope I can become half the artist you are. Great stuff man.

PopHeading-1.gif

I came across your Sabres logos a couple years ago when I was trying to find a high quality logo (before I knew about this site). It's a great design, and I wouldn't mind in the least if they used it. The works I liked most though, were your clothing designs and artwork. "The Elite" is pretty damn cool. Great, easy to navigate site.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

wow guys, thanks so much for the compliments. I haven't been able to be around and post much lately ... been working much too much, and thats a good thing. The site should actually be getting a lump of updates fairly soon with some recent work.

Thanks again for all the amazing and flattering compliments .. much appreciated.

Archived