Mendoza Watch

OB33

I'm basically putting up this thread to keep a tally of who is currently under the infamous "Mendoza Line." We might have some fun with this. I'm tracking this with Yahoo! so whatever they say is the minimum number of AB's is what we'll go with unless the list becomes to thin. And without further ado the list:

41805.gif

And now you know, I'll try to update this as much as possible.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Is it safe to assume that since these names are so recognizable and the list is already fairly short, these are just guys who we'd usually expect to be above .300 let alone .200?

Cuz the Cards starting catcher is something like 1/23. Yadier Molina isn't really a start yet though, so that's why I'm assuming this list is more for the star-types. Actually, Molina probably never will be a star with the bat, but definatley with the glove--though usually that means your overlooked. Anyways, I was expecting solid hitting from him this year (.250-.280 at least), and I'm sure he'll come around.

Okay, sorry to get side tracked there.

Is it safe to assume that since these names are so recognizable and the list is already fairly short, these are just guys who we'd usually expect to be above .300 let alone .200?

Cuz the Cards starting catcher is something like 1/23. Yadier Molina isn't really a start yet though, so that's why I'm assuming this list is more for the star-types. Actually, Molina probably never will be a star with the bat, but definatley with the glove--though usually that means your overlooked. Anyways, I was expecting solid hitting from him this year (.250-.280 at least), and I'm sure he'll come around.

Okay, sorry to get side tracked there.

Well when I looked it up it only showed those with over 30 At Bats, so that's why there are some players that aren't on yet and if the list gets really short I'll change the # of ABs to show more people that should be on there.

BTW: It's ok, this whole thing started because I got sidetracked.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived