New Georgia Uniforms

BRice16

actually, I do recall the Central Michgan Broncos having a similar logo has the Denver Broncos but not exactly.

Actually it's Western Michigan that has the similar logo as the Denver Broncos. Not Central Michigan.

Just to clarify even more, Central Michigan's team name is the Chippewas.

I hate the Dawgs, but I like the redesign...

Jersey73A-lg.jpg

Jersey74A-lg.jpg

I think Georgia went with the basic version of the jerseys that Nike is giving all of the teams that have been redesigned, which just has lycra sleeves with the rest of the jersey being a very tight-fitting mesh. I saw some samples they had out of Miami's, UConn's, and Kentucky's jersey, and they had that basic design apart from the extra lycra inserts.

I'm not sure if my question is what sacker was talking about or not, but it looks like the mesh starts just under then numbers around the stomach. Is that a "kangaroo" hand warmer pouch or is that normal? Excuse my ignorance.

As a side, the uniforms looks really good. The red and black really pop off of each other. Much better than the old ones.

I'm surprised that these new unis are so simple..... Their "alternate" jerseys grab your attention much better with the bright orange color and "Athens Clarke County Jail" stenciled across the front and back.....

Piss on the big dawgs

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

I'm not sure if my question is what sacker was talking about or not, but it looks like the mesh starts just under then numbers around the stomach. Is that a "kangaroo" hand warmer pouch or is that normal? Excuse my ignorance.

As a side, the uniforms looks really good. The red and black really pop off of each other. Much better than the old ones.

Wow. I didn't notice that until you said it. I've never seen anything like that before.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jersey73A-lg.jpg

Jersey74A-lg.jpg

Good gawd. This is wonderful, the local schools are doing wonderful when it comes to updating. First GA Tech had a nice upgrade, and now UGA one upped them, which I basically think this is all about. UGA was probably like "Those nerdclowns at Tech got new unis, so hell, why can't we?"

Anyways, I like them and if I get the chance to I'm getting one.

I like the new, simple look. Very nicely done. However....why are the numbers on the road whites in red? Its always bugged me that the numbers on Georgia's white jerseys have been black.

Archived