New IIHF Jerseys

Frankie

i think Canada might have different style numbers, but im not too sure, i saw a quick highlight of the U-18 tourney and it looked like their number were different.

I also noticed that Canada was wearing "different" jerseys at the U18. However, the reason for this is that the jerseys are not NIKE. Does anyone know why? The same goes for all other teams, who aren't wearing NIKE jerseys (but have the same design, as the original nikes).

At the HHOF, they have jerseys from last years u18, and they don't have NIKE logos either, thus the difference.

Juventus.png

I also noticed that Canada was wearing "different" jerseys at the U18. However, the reason for this is that the jerseys are not NIKE. Does anyone know why? The same goes for all other teams, who aren't wearing NIKE jerseys (but have the same design, as the original nikes).

They made have been made by a local group rather than Nike. That group may have won the rights to outfit all the squads. I know Athletica had to pay Nike so that they could outfit all Olympic teams for the Athens Olympics. The reason being Nike sponsored both soccer teams and a couple of other sports teams as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

q6F85137.gif

I love Latvia's Unis - I too noticed the Candians w/o a stick - what's up with that?

Our Canadian Friends not good enough to be allow a stick.

I love Canada!!! :flagcanada:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Hey guys, this is my first post, but I have been lurking around the website for a long time and would like to commend you all on your creativity and insight. Second, I'd like to say that Kazakhstan is a nice set, even if it is similar to the St. Louis Blues.

Hey guys, this is my first post, but I have been lurking around the website for a long time and would like to commend you all on your creativity and insight. Second, I'd like to say that Kazakhstan is a nice set, even if it is similar to the St. Louis Blues.

I agree Kazakhstan does have cool jerseys, I think it's because of the colours.

I'm not sure what to make of Austria's eagle. Maybe they found out about the Capitals unused eagle logo and tinkered with it :D

austria.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

That's my template! I drew that guy way back in 1997-98 when I worked

on the IIHF and Nagano jerseys. If anyone wants it I can send you

an Illustrator file of it, just message me your e-mail address.

I have a different one for each cut of jersey, I even have the "hockey hair"

mullet hairstyle on a couple guys just for fun. The template was based on a

picture of Kirk Muller from a Habs game program.

That's my template! I drew that guy way back in 1997-98 when I worked

on the IIHF and Nagano jerseys. If anyone wants it I can send you

an Illustrator file of it, just message me your e-mail address.

I have a different one for each cut of jersey, I even have the "hockey hair"

mullet hairstyle on a couple guys just for fun. The template was based on a

picture of Kirk Muller from a Habs game program.

Ebod i love you... i was gonna try to do that myself and you saved me a headache and me butchering your work...lol... just pmed u

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Thanks for posting that! I though Germany and Austria were great. Sweden. Yea, you just knew that wasn't going to look any different. :hockeysmiley:

Latvia is nice, but I might like it better without the word by the waist and just going with the crest alone. At least move the word up under the crest like Ukraine & Canada has.

Without sticks, it makes the Canadians look like they are holding cans of Molson's! :flagcanada:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I love Germany's new jerseys.

germany.jpg

Utterly great.

I believe this is the first jersey to actually have a stripe of underarm mesh used on the sleeves themselves. (Norway actually had their underarm mesh wrap up and over their shoulders, but it never interfered with the sleeves.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived