Blue Jays alts

officeglenn

Is it just me, or are the Jays wearing their black alts an awful lot this year?

It's almost like they prefer to wear them on the road unless they absolutely have to wear their greys. They wore the greys against Texas on the weekend, when the Rangers wore their blue alts, but that is one of the few times I can recall them wearing grey this year.

I've heard that some teams let the starting pitcher choose which uni they wear; could this be the case with T.O.? Or maybe it's just a coincidence and I just happen to tune into the wrong games.

it's the starting pitchers decision for every game but Sunday... I think Josh Towers and Ted Lilly are the only pitchers who prefer greys and whites to the blacks. So you got 3 out of 5 pitchers and Sundays, almost every game.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

it's the starting pitchers decision for every game but Sunday... I think Josh Towers and Ted Lilly are the only pitchers who prefer greys and whites to the blacks. So you got 3 out of 5 pitchers and Sundays, almost every game.

You know what? I dont remember ever seeing Halladay in a grey jersey...always black or white. Makes me wish there was a blue option to replace the grey...grrr...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

it's the starting pitchers decision for every game but Sunday...Β  I think Josh Towers and Ted Lilly are the only pitchers who prefer greys and whites to the blacks.Β  So you got 3 out of 5 pitchers and Sundays, almost every game.

You know what? I dont remember ever seeing Halladay in a grey jersey...always black or white. Makes me wish there was a blue option to replace the grey...grrr...

He wore grey in the first game of the season

Here's Doc in grey from last year:

halladay_roy209794.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

Β 

"The Mothership" β€’ News β€’ Facebook β€’ X/Twitter β€’ Instagram

it's the starting pitchers decision for every game but Sunday...Β  I think Josh Towers and Ted Lilly are the only pitchers who prefer greys and whites to the blacks.Β  So you got 3 out of 5 pitchers and Sundays, almost every game.

He wore grey in the first game of the season

Here's Doc in grey from last year:

halladay_roy209794.jpg

I stand corrected.

I would love to see Toronto on the black jerseys, just like how its on black on the t-shirt Roots offered after the logo was shown to the public over a year ago.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived