My Troy Baseball Concept

sacker12

I'm in the middle of working on my fantasy baseball concept for Troy, and here is what I have done so far. What do you guys think? I am planning on adding numbers on the front of the jersey, but I don't have our alternate font on my computer. Also, I am planning on adding a two-color braid to either the neck or shoulder area. The hat on the concept is our actual home hat, and I apologize for the hat logo being so big in advance. So, here is what I have done so far. C&C welcome. Thanks.

troybaseballhome1.png

I like it. I couldn't tell you how I like it compared to what they wear now because I've never seen what they wear now... but I do like your design. Can't really say that there's anything I'd change about it.

IUe6Hvh.png

Here is an updated version of it. All I did was add number to the front of the jersey. I tried it with a braid on the neck, but it didn't look right. I think I may make another home concept that is just a plain sleeveless vest with piping on the neck and possibly the sleeves as well.

Also, I wish I could put up pictures of the current home unis, but I can't find any pictures of them.

troybaseballhome.gif

I think that this is the last modification I will make to this uni. I added a sleeve patch to the left sleeve. It has the baseball team logo in the middle of home plate. I made the sword two shades of red because that is the way it is on the actual home hat, even though it isn't this way on the hat in this concept. Also, here is a closeup of the patch for those who can't see it real well on the jersey. Now, I think the uni is complete with this. Enjoy.

troybaseballhomecopy.gif

troynewsleevepatch.gif

Archived