Lacrosse Jerseys

jsrowe

jsrowe, just tell stevie to fluff off mate..... lol nah i'm kiddin stevie's cool.....to anser your question, if you look on the ULL board you should come across some lacrosse unis, and really rugby doesn't get much on here...... just the odd one here and there....the ones that get a lot of attention are the ones that try to b different and don't use the same eachtime if yas know what i mean lol

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I wasn't taking "Stevie" seriously, don't worry.

But Aussie, whats the ULL board? I'm new to here so I have no clue what you're talking about.

Also, idonovan, what approval are you waiting for? You mind posting them so I could see?

i am waiting for customer aproval to post image.

Don, I saw your Rampage logo (the buck logo). I am friends with a guy on the team. I like it bud. I hope it looks just as sharp on the jerseys. Great work.

To be honest, I am a lacrosse player, I live for the sport. I usually come up with a couple of lacrosse concepts every once in a while. I'm working on a couple right now as well.

The only thing with those jerseys on the Lacrosse fantasy league board was that they were all long sleeves and I have never played for or against a team that played in long sleeves.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

The only thing with those jerseys on the Lacrosse fantasy league board was that they were all long sleeves and I have never played for or against a team that played in long sleeves.

The ULL was to be a fantasy league based on the NLL, the indoor league. They use long sleeves.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

ooh my bad... we don't get NLL games down here... just UNC and Duke ones

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Yeah that field lacrosse is no good. It's a gentlemanly game. Box lacrosse, if you can catch the action on-line, is where it is at. Such a good game and really affordable.

My kids are playing LAX (lacrosse for you none LAX speaking gals & fellas) in PE right now. The kids love it!!!

I haven't made up some LAX concept unis yet for my kids but will be doing so soon. I did some concept unis for hockey that turned out nice. I'll post some LAX concepts later. B)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Yeah that field lacrosse is no good. It's a gentlemanly game. Box lacrosse, if you can catch the action on-line, is where it is at. Such a good game and really affordable.

I watched a couple indoor games while I was in Philly, and saw the NLL All-Star game this year. I like lacrosse, but I'm just not a fan of the indoor game.

I prefer the MLL over NLL myself. And I'll catch some college action sometimes. Although college isn't as good since only a few schools play it.

I'm slowly growing accustomed to this demented-little-brother of hockey.

GO ROCK GO!

And if someone finds me a template, I might make a few concepts.

Really garish ones, too, in the grand tradition of the NLL.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I've done a few concepts (no logos, because I suck :P ), I'll get them off my other computer sometime soon. I actually haven't seen a lacrosse template, so I used a football template (just the actually jersey).

The concepts are just for some high school teams that are local for me.

Archived