Utah Mountain Goats

Utah Bighorns

The Utah Hive

Rocky Mountain Trappers

Rocky Mountain Scouts

The Utah Cavalry

I dunno... the best one was already written: the Salt Lake City Saints

Mines in.

As I told webdav with my submission, I do not expect to win this challenge. The name I picked would be great if the image associated with that name was not a joke. I guess you guys will see what I am talking about in a week or so.

Whatcha gonna do when the Ultimate MegaPowers run wild over you!

UMPPrimarySig.jpgUMPWarriorSig.jpgUMPAltSig.jpg

This is a bump and a request to see if my submission was received.

I'll have to do some explaining when the poll comes out as to why oh why I would choose this team name.  But I think the logos turned out pretty cool in spite of it all.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I'm going send my design in pretty late, like the 28th.  I said I was done halfway through the month, but that was version 7.5 and now I'm up to version 11.0 .  I wanna mess around with this design as long as I can.

I leave for a few days on the 30th and won't get back until the 3rd I think.  Will I still make it in time for voting?  I might be able to access the site from where I'm going, but I've always had trouble logging in at other places than the computer I always use.

I also have some things I want to say about designs, but don't want to give anything away before the logos are unveiled.

So, basically, I want to ask what day the logos will be unveiled, when will voting start, and when will voting end?

Archived