SEC Hockey - same as the temp board

Thad

I didn't see the comments on the temp board before we came back so I decided to post them again... Sorry in advance for the quality C&C please

VandyHockey.jpg

MSUHockey.jpg

FloridaHockey.jpg

fa4b7ec3.jpg

42a9cfb0.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Vandy: Really nice. Surprised metallic gold hasn't made it into the NHL.

Mississippi State: Ditto, but are black and gold part of their colors?

Florida: Ditto, but Miami fans will be screaming about the green (though I see that the gator is supposed to be green).

Arkansas: Ditto except for the numbers -- the font isn't bad, but that font looks blurry.

Bama: Are they half-dyslexic? (I'm referring to the 1 on one shoulder.) Red ones look great -- like my high school's. Gray ones will look great when the numbers are outlined in white. Or flip it -- white with a red outline. It looks better in person than you might think.)

Packers-2.png

Thanks dude!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived