49ers/nascar x-over

sc49erfan15

Very nice!  LOL

Sharpie was a great one!  Only two problems:  on my computer the colors look orange and yellow.  Am I hallucinating or was that intentional?  Also ugh, that 3Com logo!  Just kidding.  All in all great job, simple design that could really work!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Very nice! LOL

Sharpie was a great one! Only two problems: on my computer the colors look orange and yellow. Am I hallucinating or was that intentional? Also ugh, that 3Com logo! Just kidding. All in all great job, simple design that could really work!

On my computer they're scarlet and gold...the gold does have an orangish tint, but it might be my computer?

LOL, if anyone was wondering and couldn't tell, the stickers are: 3Com, KTVU Channel 2, Chinatown, Paramount's Great America, San Francisco Zoo, and Pier 39. I also managed to cram the AAFC, Fisherman's Wharf and KGO AM 810 radio logos on there.

If I get time (which is very likely) I think I might do some more...MAYBE taking requests if anyone would like to see a certain team done.  :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

The colours do look more like orange and yellow than they should.

Try these RGBs:

Scarlet: 135-33-46

Gold: 140-115-74

These may not be exact, but they're what I gleaned from the SSUR's team colour listings.

Kinda funny, but you couldn't fit the actual Niners logo on there?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

The colours do look more like orange and yellow than they should.

Try these RGBs:

Scarlet: 135-33-46

Gold: 140-115-74

These may not be exact, but they're what I gleaned from the SSUR's team colour listings.

Kinda funny, but you couldn't fit the actual Niners logo on there?

Thanks for the RGBs...I'll have to write those down. The Niners logo is on the back deck lid where it says sf49ers.com and has the NFL logo.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived