2005 MLB All-Star Jerseys

I posted this over at a Tigers message board and will post it here as well. It's nothing special, but this would have been the perfect home jersey in my opinion:

myallstarhome.gif

Sorry dude those might be nice for a team but for an ASG jersey you need something flashy and interesting, and that's just kinda dull.

What the fluff are you talking about?!?

The article about the press conference on the Tigers web site didn't show a picture of the jerseys, it showed a picture of the owner. Who cares about him? Show a picture of the jerseys.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were saying something bad about Mike Illitch. :)

Here's something to think about: Last year, we had the Astros' sand and brick red. This yea, we have the Tigers' navy and orange. Does that mean we get yellow and black ASG BP jerseys next year for Pittsburgh?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Here's something to think about: Last year, we had the Astros' sand and brick red. This yea, we have the Tigers' navy and orange. Does that mean we get yellow and black ASG BP jerseys next year for Pittsburgh?

Probably. Wasn't Milwaukee also in Brewer colors?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Here's something to think about: Last year, we had the Astros' sand and brick red.  This yea, we have the Tigers' navy and orange.  Does that mean we get yellow and black ASG BP jerseys next year for Pittsburgh?

Probably. Wasn't Milwaukee also in Brewer colors?

Yeah they were...it's a pretty safe bet that we're getting black and yellow in Pittsburgh.

I posted this over at a Tigers message board and will post it here as well. It's nothing special, but this would have been the perfect home jersey in my opinion:

myallstarhome.gif

I like this a lot. Would the National League jersey have an "N", or have "National" spelled-out like the Tigers roads?

I like how they use the host-clubs colors for the jerseys, and sometimes (Milwaukee for example) they use a similiar script.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just a thought, with the Nationals now in the NL, what if they replaced the National script with the National League's logo on the BPs, which is generally the style with BPs and alts anyway? American League can retain the script. Or not. AL sucks

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Here's something to think about: Last year, we had the Astros' sand and brick red.

You're 0-for-2. The AL wore a black jersey and the NL wore a white jersey. I bet it's the same in Pittsburgh. PNC Park is a clean, classic, retro park... I really don't see them going with a garish yellow jersey.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

Archived