Blue Jays Fans Look

rmackman

E-Bay

85_1_b.JPG

Blue Jays Fans might be interested in this if your hat size is 7.5

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Damn I want those! im a 7 1/2 and have been meaning to get me one of those!

Too bad ive never bought anythign off the net.....

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

No I am not selling those. I just saw them and figured you guys would want to see them so I posted it. I already own a version of the white/blue hat.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

7 1/2?? Good Gawd that's a heckuva squash that could wear that hat.

Makes me think of So I Married An Axe Murderer - aye, I hear Stuart MacKenzie nae...

"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!"

Off to :cry: my eyes out on my gigantic pillow...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

7 1/2?? Good Gawd that's a heckuva squash that could wear that hat.

Makes me think of So I Married An Axe Murderer - aye, I hear Stuart MacKenzie nae...

"Would ya look at the size of that kid's head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has it's own weather system! Looks like an orange on a toothpick!"

Off to :cry: my eyes out on my gigantic pillow...

i wear 7 and 7/8 :(

but i am of scottish decent, as well... which may explain it.

I wear a 7. So, in fact, those two hats would be too big on me!

spacer.png

I wear a 7 5/8. I have a huge noggin.

It's like Sputnik!

Aye, laddie...

My 7 1/4 Irish head and could swim in that thing. But how else am I going to finish my Tom Henke Hallowe'en costume? :ghostface:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived