Nhl football x-over project

IronChefShark

ok, a few things

the H in the canadiens logo DOES stand for HOCKEY I am convinced of that from many viable sources

the TML logo on the leafs concept would have looked forced so I left it off

a copper oilers helmet would be HIDEOUS! (my concept, my rules!)

and I dont do defunct teams. Why? because I dont like to, and thats as far in depth as I will go on that subject

and taj, maybe this will make you giggle: the_finger.gif

and for the most part, (up until taj's post) thanks to everyone for keeping this a clean thread. I plan to complete the circle with the MLB football x-overs soon

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the fact that many of the pants or jerseys have ties to their "hockey parents unis" - with that said, I repeat, excellent work SHB.

You rock man! :cool:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 7 months later...

Wow--some good work--I tried doing NHL teams as football for Madden--and posted My Montreal one--it was the only one I was truly happy with for various reasons--having 2002 I couldn't do the red shoulders on the white jerseys as Shark has--but if I could have--I would have... Istill prefer the white helmet for them though (as I used)

Though I didn't do an NHL for Madden ultimately--I id use some of the NHL colour schemes as a rough guide for some of the teams I did make. Some of the teams though, as Shark explained in his comments, looked too much like other teams--so he did them differently--can't do that in Madden 2002 though.

Flames--look very nice--I like them--I realize the dark jerseys were black when these were made--but I think they'd look better in red jerseys and helmets. I prefer red for Calgary teams--it suits them

Ottawa--one of the best--the use of colour and stripe is excellent--and the contrast on the helmet works great!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived