ABAsite's Second Contest...As approved by CC97!

GeneralW91

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright I personally like the first version better, but here is now my official entry for the contest with the oil stuff blended in:

wildcatters2.gif

get rid of the gradients in the primary and that would be tight!

Howard1.jpg

Okay, with bleary eyes I finally post my Puerto Rico concept. A "coqui" is a tiny frog native to Puerto Rico, and I kinda like frogs, so this was a fun one to do. It is my first attempt at character drawing in a logo so I hope it turned out decent. Hope you enjoy it!

LT

prcoquis.jpg

I swear I've seen something like the new Wildcatter logo, but I can't place anything, so I'm probably full of it. I like it though, with the color scheme.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Okay, so I visit the link with all of the CBA logos, pick my team, and create my concept. Then when I come back to post I do not find my team (Philadelphia Kings) on the requested list. I imagine this makes me ineligible for the contest but since this is my first concept I am posting it anyway for some feedback. I admire much of the work that I have seen in these boards and I would appreciate any and all C&C. Thanks!

bkt_phikings.gif

Okay, so I visit the link with all of the CBA logos, pick my team, and create my concept. Then when I come back to post I do not find my team (Philadelphia Kings) on the requested list. I imagine this makes me ineligible for the contest but since this is my first concept I am posting it anyway for some feedback. I admire much of the work that I have seen in these boards and I would appreciate any and all C&C. Thanks!

bkt_phikings.gif

:welcome: yeah nice concept... nice colours... yeah i like it....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

As much as I would like to leave this in, I can't. It's a great concept though. Also Aussie, your CBA logo needs east and west all star unis too. I'll give you a little bit to post them, before I put up a voting thread.

bugger.......can you leave this goign at least 12hours? i got school to go to in about 10mins....sorry mate i didnt realise

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

I decided early this afternoon to get in this contest. Here's what I got. Unis to follow.

wildcatters.gif

Looks like you forgot to convert "Wyoming" to CMYK to match the rest of the logo -- the blues aren't matching up properly, unless that was your intention.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived