And we've got another 10th anniv. patch

DGivens87

Hey, today's my ninth wedding anniversary. Guess I better start working on my patch.

Any of you graphic wizards out there feel like superimposing a ball and chain over a the Roman numeral X?

Of course, if I were to wear the patch, chances are there'd be no tenth anniversary to commemorate.

Strangely enough, last night I was thinking that my 10th anniversary (sorta - I was married on 29 Feb 1996 - 'leap day', so its either my 10th or my 2-1/2th ^_^ ) is coming up.

The ball n' chain logo concept is a good one though. Wish I'dve thought of it.

nav-logo.png

It needs a pic of that $hitbag Modell driving a U-Haul to be complete.

Me?  Bitter?  Nah...

Come on, He gave the Browns a warning. At least he wanst like Irsay and just left in the middle of the night.

Plus, he is not the primary owner/managing partner, so even mention him? The Lightning did not mention their original Japanese owners with Japanese symbols.

Hey, today's my ninth wedding anniversary. Guess I better start working on my patch.

Any of you graphic wizards out there feel like superimposing a ball and chain over a the Roman numeral X?

Of course, if I were to wear the patch, chances are there'd be no tenth anniversary to commemorate.

ha, so for 11 i'll need an XI, right? or do i forgo and move right into celebrating my upcoming 12th (next year) by wearing XII? i'm so confused...

i better get back to stitching.

and of course, Congrats Yale, the long-termer marriage these days seem rarer and rarer. i commend folks who value their marriage.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived