Snowcap30

Templates Requests

roger you may want to add your .zip files here too, since those seem to be used quite often, just a thought :cool:

Well, here is my first post at this new board.

Here are the NHL jersey templates I made, including the new Islanders and Flyers jerseys: (copy and paste) http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/NHLjerseys.zip

And here is the ZIP of all the team numbers, letters and sleeve digits I have made so far: (copy and paste)

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/nhl-abc123.ZIP

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

:D
hey stl fanatic, i have some hand drawn templates if you want i can post them to a tripod site or email them to you, i have made them off of nike, powers, and russell athletic catalogs i also have the russell athletic lettering and numbering fonts.

Anyone ever come across a baseball uniform template which includes a back view?  Would like to do names and numbers on the back of my fantasy unis.  Thanks

Maybe that's how poor my templates are, but tmine include a back view. It is the jersey to the right. Not to fear, I will try to get a better template out soon.

Maybe that's how poor my templates are, but tmine include a back view. It is the jersey to the right. Not to fear, I will try to get a better template out soon.

WELL HERE U GO

it may need fixing. and ur welcome  :D