Templates Requests

Snowcap30

I am currently updating the list for templates since everyone seems to be asking for templates.

It shall be completed shortly

Snowcap

Thanks. I was thinking about putting together a database of templates myself, but it would be very helpful if you were doing it(and you probably have more than me too)... so thanks.

Does anyone have a vectored version of the Nike Swift (not to be confused with the rbk edge) hockey jersey template. This is the jersey that most of the olympic teams are using.

AsM, I know you were working on the different Edge templates for each team. Do you have the basic templates done? If so, could I possibly get a vector copy of the V-neck style (Toronto, Montreal, etc.)??

Anyone know where these are from? I've seen many also from the Flyers, Stars, and Ducks as well.

2cnedyw.png

For those who are wondering the only template I have for these currently is a vector one using about 6-7 layers in Illustrator, I will probably make it available on my site in the coming weeks along with the CCM version. I'll see if I can workout a Photoshop version as well.

If you are simply interested in a blank version of the Edge one:

blankEdge.png

As someone mentioned via a link, I have a database of these on my site, if anyone decides to use the template to make their own for any non-NHL teams feel free to send them along and I'll be glad to add them.

JerseyDatabase.com - I'm that guy...

AsM, I know you were working on the different Edge templates for each team. Do you have the basic templates done? If so, could I possibly get a vector copy of the V-neck style (Toronto, Montreal, etc.)??

Sorry, I never really finished those because I was having a hard time finding Back views that showed the cuts. I may be able to do it now though. We'll see what I can come up with.

Does anyone have a vectored version of the Nike Swift (not to be confused with the rbk edge) hockey jersey template. This is the jersey that most of the olympic teams are using.

http://jdswebmedia.com/templates.html

Could you give it to me in .SVG once you download? I have Inkscape and can't read .ai.

Sorry, I never really finished those because I was having a hard time finding Back views that showed the cuts. I may be able to do it now though. We'll see what I can come up with.

Awesome! Much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked everywhere and tried multiple searches but there are so dang many returns to the searches I can't find what I need.

I want a vector of the Edge hockey jerseys.... can anyone point me to a direct link?

Someone did an awesome job on the Edge jerseys on a player once too.... can anyone help a fella out?

I have looked everywhere and tried multiple searches but there are so dang many returns to the searches I can't find what I need.

I want a vector of the Edge hockey jerseys.... can anyone point me to a direct link?

Someone did an awesome job on the Edge jerseys on a player once too.... can anyone help a fella out?

Recently, I've been playing with templates from EA SPorts "Modding" community...

NHL Depot is a pretty good place to find them...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6