Templates Requests

Snowcap30

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone have a SLIM DVD cover insert template, in Photoshop format or .jpg/.gif? I really just need the width guides for the side part when it's folded. if anyone has one, I'd appreciate it.

My friend TIVO'd NFL games and transfered them to DVDs and I am making covers for all his games, using the Slim DVD cases...

I searched for them, but I couldn't find a good one... the one I found that would have worked was in .ai form and I don't have Illustrator.

does anyone have a SLIM DVD cover insert template, in Photoshop format or .jpg/.gif? I really just need the width guides for the side part when it's folded. if anyone has one, I'd appreciate it.

My friend TIVO'd NFL games and transfered them to DVDs and I am making covers for all his games, using the Slim DVD cases...

I searched for them, but I couldn't find a good one... the one I found that would have worked was in .ai form and I don't have Illustrator.

if you have photoshop, you can open the ai file in it. it will rasterize the ai template upon opening.

Anyone else besides me notice that like half my posts (as well as other people's posts) are missing or empty?

Anyways, I updates my hockey template to include the inner collar manufactuerer's tags (even what I expect the Reebok tags to look like based on the CHL jerseys).

Jersey-2.gif

Or the link, if this pic doesn't post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmcme/Jersey-2.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• 1 month later...

hey guys! I have created a great (in my opinion anyway) hockey uniform template, with shading, stitching, all kinds of goodies (I used it in both my Ontario Snowstalkers and Rome Imperials uniform posts) and I would love to share it with you guys. The only problem is i dont know how to create a link on here to allow you to download it, so if someone could tell me how to do that, i will make it available for all. BTW, it is in vector (.ai) format.

~UJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FootballTemplate.png

Here's a raster version that's closest to it.

Once again, credit to fellow member themightyspitz for cleaning this template up for paint use. Kick ass to themightyspitz.

Hello from the new guy. I have lurked here for a long time and decided to register and post. I have a huge favor to ask, if anyone can help. Where can I find a template for Womens/Girls softball Uniforms?

I'm putting together a team and I would like to do a presentation with uniforms included.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW, this is an outstanding board.

Hello from the new guy. I have lurked here for a long time and decided to register and post. I have a huge favor to ask, if anyone can help. Where can I find a template for Womens/Girls softball Uniforms?

I'm putting together a team and I would like to do a presentation with uniforms included.

Thanks in advance for any help.

BTW, this is an outstanding board.

You could probably just use basic baseball uni templates. If you need help with a logo or anything for your presentation, don't hesitate to PM me.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Anyone else besides me notice that like half my posts (as well as other people's posts) are missing or empty?

Anyways, I updates my hockey template to include the inner collar manufactuerer's tags (even what I expect the Reebok tags to look like based on the CHL jerseys).

Jersey-2.gif

Or the link, if this pic doesn't post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/rcmcme/Jersey-2.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

im new to this, but im wondering if there's an easy way to use this that i dont know about, like how to get rid of all the lines you dont want on it...